Back in the game today! 😅 xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
A beautiful bright day today, but had heavy rain over night so we went to the hill opposite the castle In our quest to find dry ground!

A beautiful buckle found by himself, then a squashed gun powder measure, buckles, bit of bell metal plate and pot mend, broken crotal bell, little bit of the USA 😆… then a tiny possible coin weight? Buttons, a fork and pen knife, then 2 pre dec coins think one is George 3rd and the other is George 2nd.

Now altho himself did good work on the detecting front today… imagine ….. you have these incredible views to look at, but you choose to park the truck with the last photo as your lunchtime view 🤷‍♀️….! xx

IMG_2129.jpeg

IMG_2130.jpeg
IMG_2131.jpeg
IMG_2132.jpeg
IMG_2133.jpeg
IMG_2134.jpeg
IMG_2135.jpeg
IMG_2136.jpeg
IMG_2137.jpeg
IMG_2138.jpeg
IMG_2139.jpeg
IMG_2120.jpeg
IMG_2121.jpeg
IMG_2124.jpeg

Upvote 24
Totally opposite here from there, white/green.
Nice buckle that himself dug. Haven't seen one like that before.
Hopefully a ID will be had.
Great scenery, and I was detecting around those trees, even down the slope a bit in my head.😊

Ah Himself did better today. You must have scared him with your last post. 🤪
Nice job of the recoveries you two. That’s a very rare U.S. coin too.
That scenery is awesome. I always think of Monte Python for some reason.
Thanks for the post Blossom. 👍
MM

Totally opposite here from there, white/green.
Nice buckle that himself dug. Haven't seen one like that before.
Hopefully a ID will be had.
Great scenery, and I was detecting around those trees, even down the slope a bit in my head.😊
Thanks Peps, that Slope is a killer to come back up, plus there is a pub in the village.. and the smells of lunch cooking was amazing! xx

we found a buckle like this back in January 🤔 xx

Thread 'Sunday’s stash… xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/sundays-stash-xx.692003/

Great finds and awesome views. After my day of trash finds, I'm totally jealous of yours!

Agreed, a Medieval Coin Weight.

The circa 14th C Buckle is a type that hung a sword, so pretty high status.

Possible ID on the coin weight

Coinweight for the quarter noble issued between 1412-1464 The full noble was 108 grains (7g) so the quarter would be 27 grains (1.75g). The design of king with sword and shield in a ship is that of the obverse of the coin.

A beautiful bright day today, but had heavy rain over night so we went to the hill opposite the castle In our quest to find dry ground!

A beautiful buckle found by himself, then a squashed gun powder measure, buckles, bit of bell metal plate and pot mend, broken crotal bell, little bit of the USA 😆… then a tiny possible coin weight? Buttons, a fork and pen knife, then 2 pre dec coins think one is George 3rd and the other is George 2nd.

Now altho himself did good work on the detecting front today… imagine ….. you have these incredible views to look at, but you choose to park the truck with the last photo as your lunchtime view 🤷‍♀️….! xx

View attachment 2139260

View attachment 2139261View attachment 2139262View attachment 2139263View attachment 2139264View attachment 2139265View attachment 2139266View attachment 2139267View attachment 2139268View attachment 2139269View attachment 2139270View attachment 2139271View attachment 2139272View attachment 2139273
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back