Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scan 28.jpeg

I was out in the garage and found a 1974-75 Treasure Hunter's Yearbook with a photo of myself with some nice relics. Man, I looked better (or at least younger) forty years ago!! There are a few WHOLE cannister rounds which are really rare to find. Hunting was a lot easier back then, more goodies, less hassle, few people had any idea of what we were up to and fewer cared. Caption was deleted by me so as not to divulge the location of the finds.

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gunsil!! I bet the Hair is a different color also!! He He!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
gunsil

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gunsil!! I bet the Hair is a different color also!! He He!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Actually my hair (what's left of it) is still pretty much brown. At 67 I don't know why, perhaps all the "preservatives" I took in my younger years.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1105959

I was out in the garage and found a 1974-75 Treasure Hunter's Yearbook with a photo of myself with some nice relics. Man, I looked better (or at least younger) forty years ago!! There are a few WHOLE cannister rounds which are really rare to find. Hunting was a lot easier back then, more goodies, less hassle, few people had any idea of what we were up to and fewer cared. Caption was deleted by me so as not to divulge the location of the finds.

Gunsil, we all looked better 40 years ago.....;-)

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread