Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the new old farm site for a while today and have been doing so unusually well in my finds in the last couple weeks that when I have a normal day like today it seems like a big let down. Today was a typical average normal day....Did find this little bell shown below, and a couple more Remington target slugs along with $2.45 in clad. Also found so many pulltabs that when I emptied my pockets out at the end of the day and threw them out, they filled the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket up to a half inch!!!
Am off tomorrow a.m. early to hunt a site with at least one friend, hopefully a few, where an old hotel sat and burned down in the early 1900's,is a big field and has been grown over all year but they just cut it today, hope its a little warmer, frost this a.m and was a whopping 34 degrees...:( Means the end of the season is fast approaching...:(:(

Attachments

• sm bell1.JPG
    sm bell1.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 237
  • sm bell2.JPG
    sm bell2.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
cool bell..... i'm in mass and i hunt till everything is a block of ice,,,, plenty of tectin time left................ ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o ::) ::) ::)

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
Nice And Interesting Find, Congrats. Too Bad That Your Season Is Coming To An End, I Don't Mean To Rub It In But, Here In The Deep South Ours Is Just Getting Started. trk5capt...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread