CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to the fishing spot today to see what else would turn up. It was a threatening to storm and as soon as I stepped out of the truck rain drops began falling for a bit. Jumped back into the truck and after a while the rain subsided. Got back to the hunt then and began finding some zinc pennies and going around the shelter house. In the grass near the gravel I had a really weird signal. The tone was high but the co reading was fifteen. This was with the coil barely moving sometimes it would jump up real high co but not very often. So perplexed I switched to pinpoint mode and noted it was a large sized signal. Dug a little and saw the bracelet. Quite interesting result I will have to pay more attention in the future for similar signals and maybe I will net a few more jewelry finds then. Oh also noted inside the bracelet it says "GENUINE COPPER" does this allow for dating the item some?
6_26_2013 fishin hole pt 2 dirty brace.JPG 6_26_2013 fishin hole part 2 total finds.JPG

Thanks for looking :headbang:
CARM

Upvote 2

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool bracelet! I think the copper ones are supposed to have some sort of healing properties?

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They work for bad backs and sore joints.It should clean up nicely.

arrowhead82

Dec 12, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
excellent finds!!!!! i love the arrowhead base.

OP
OP
CoinandRelicMan

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool bracelet! I think the copper ones are supposed to have some sort of healing properties?
Thanks Wildcat1750 ! I :headbang: it too 8-) Yeah I think they used to say that as a selling point :laughing7:
They work for bad backs and sore joints.It should clean up nicely.
Hmm I don't know it seems a bit small to fit me , wonder if it would adjust without breaking :laughing7: My back isn't as good as it used to be if you know what I mean 8-)
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds CoinandRelicMan.

Thanks vpnavy :icon_thumright:
excellent finds!!!!! i love the arrowhead base.
Thanks very much arrowhead82 8-) Arrowhead base hmmm not sure what your talking about brother ??? You mean the fishing lure part I propped the bracelet up with perhaps?

NW Digger

Oct 14, 2012
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice piece of copper for sure, all in all looks and sounded like a great hunt!! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
CoinandRelicMan

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice piece of copper for sure, all in all looks and sounded like a great hunt!! :icon_thumright:
Thanks NW Digger, yeah I like it too :treasurechest: I recall some classmates wearing similar bracelets in HS. Yeah it was a fun hunt, glad the rain stopped!

Very nice
Thanks doc-d 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread