Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keep hitting it, dig every signal....

mountainplayer

Oct 10, 2006
Way Northern California
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Minelab EX2
Another great outing, unclevinn. We need to talk you into buying a digital camera!

Tell bootstrap vinn that his old buddy mountainplayer says hello. He's a great guy and a heck of a detectorist...definitely runs in the family.

MP

OP
OP
U

unclevinn

Sep 6, 2009
maine
Detector(s) used
fisher1212x
thanks mp: i do have some pictures coming as soon as i get them developed. cant download them someone stole my cord. i will for sure tell bootstrap vinn hello for you; and thanks for the compliment we been at it alot of years. his father and i have been at it since 1980 thanks again hh

S

seger98

Sounds like a great place you have there, congratulations & good luck in the future!

OP
OP
U

unclevinn

Sep 6, 2009
maine
Detector(s) used
fisher1212x
my oldest coin to date is a two reel 1773 Spanish silver, with caroles the third on the front and a shield on the back. i have also found a one reel no date and two half reels no dates

OP
OP
U

unclevinn

Sep 6, 2009
maine
Detector(s) used
fisher1212x
yes we have taken a lot of silver out of there this year. i have only got six pieces a1909 and1911 barber dime,, a 1942 washington quarter an1896 canadian fishscale nickel, a 1904 newfoundland 10 cent piece, and an 1892 canadian dime. my brother and my nephews have found alot more silver out of there then i have. hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread