Back too sore. Had to play inside today.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Too much bending over collecting debitage and digging the MD finds. Lower back pain.
I make too many pizzas (if that’s possible). Decided to do a sausage and cheese calzone with marinara sauce instead. My Ancestry. Com says I’m only 2% Italian. I’m not so sure. Have a safe upcoming weekend and find something good! I’m pulling for all of you.

Attachments

• IMG_2239.jpeg
    IMG_2239.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give that back a rest so you can get back out there to let us know about you new finds! I occasionally have the same problem.

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My grandparents are Italian from far northern Italy. Piedemontese and Tirolese. We’ve kept in contact with our Italian family since coming to the US in 1895. I’ve been to Italy 3 times and stayed with the family and i even went to school in Italy. Ancestry says I’m 53% French and 5% Italian so go figure. I suppose it’s possible but I’m highly suspicious.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife is afraid to send in the ancestry test I gave her for her birthday. Apparently there are rumors about certain indiscretions that may have taken place in her family. My family, no rumors just facts!
I'd just take any undesirable outcomes as an error in the process. (I mean after all, they say that all humans are 99.9% genetically identical, so they're just speculating on the other 0.1% anyway. Seems like you could claim "margin of error". 8-) )

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Too much bending over collecting debitage and digging the MD finds. Lower back pain.
I make too many pizzas (if that’s possible). Decided to do a sausage and cheese calzone with marinara sauce instead. My Ancestry. Com says I’m only 2% Italian. I’m not so sure. Have a safe upcoming weekend and find something good! I’m pulling for all of you.
Looks good!! Hope you back feels better soon. Maybe you can UPS me some next time you cook 😂

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m hungry and in Italy. Must go out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions