Back With A Vengeance!!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's goin on peeps? Long time no speak.. I have been lurking every once in awhile for the past few months, but never felt inclined to post.. My break from CRH was everything I thought it would be.. No constant running around.... No weird looks from people... No angry tellers to deal with.. Needless to say, it was absolutely amazing.. Either way.. This week I just returned home and decided to ease my self back into volume halves hunting again.. I am going to try and search the same amount of volume that I had been searching before, but am not quite sure if I can handle it with my schedule this semester.. Only time will tell.. I started this week with 4 boxes and boy oh boy did I miss this feeling.. The first box I opened in 4 months had an ender facing right up at me.. The other 3 looked like the typical boxes.. Well.. They definitely were not.. Out of the 4 boxes I searched this week I pulled 33-40%s and 6-90%s... Needless to say, I am hooked once again.. looks like I am gonna have to start making my run to the old branches so I can start up the entire machine again... This season of hunting, I have made an agreement with my woman that all of the 40%s I find will be sold off and go towards our vacation fund next summer when we spend a couple months driving across the US.. I made sure that she knows all of the 90%s stay with me :laughing7:.. I thought It would be fun to mention it so everyone can see my return at the end of this season and how much I raised for our trip.. Hope everyone has been doing well and I am glad you guys saved me some silver.. Happy Hunting... Ad2Ag

Attachments

• newtimes.jpg
    newtimes.jpg
    938.7 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
looks like all of us had an amazing week. crazy! in my 4 boxes, i pulled 11 90%ers (mainly walkers) and 10 40%ers (including a 1970 proof)

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's a great idea, you guys will probably have lots of $$$ for your trip! nice boxes man

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys.. I appreciate it.. Hopefully next week treats me just as well...

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes those boxes were a nice welcome back, wer'nt they?good score!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Good to have you back man! Awesome first 4 boxes back into it :) . HH, Maverick.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on! Welcome back to the hunt. I've been slow stacking for what feels like forever, but it's only been about a month. Then BAM, 41 40's and 1 ben in 10 boxes so far this week. It's nice to find a fresh new silver vein!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!! Awesome 4 boxes!! I hope I dig into the same pallet this week! got 42ish lined up!! yehaw

WB bro!

HH

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweeeeet man! Glad you are back and that you enjoyed your break, you had your "normal life" back for a little bit then just got pulled back in :) Good luck next week buddy, you didn't miss too much (based off of my past weeks results)..HH
Buff

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you back. Nice average with 10 per box.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome back everyone.. It really was nice to take a break.. I was figuring I would get a few skunks to start my season again, but I was surely wrong.. My lady gave me "that look" because she knows I got sucked right back in.. :) this time, the money goes towards our trip, so she is keeping her mouth shut...lol...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread