Backup Better Choice

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Had an event in the county called Christmas in July on the local Corp. of Eng. lake last night. Decided to get up with the sun and drive the 15 or so mi. and beat everone there. Got there and patted myself on the back because looked as though noone had showed yet. Spent an hour on the beach with $1.25 to show for my quick wits :P so ran over to ghost town further east to try it out. So much rain the pasture was greener than a dollar bill and tall enough that the cows were using the weeds to get a tummy rub. Decided what the heck and decided to fight tooth and nail with the ticks and chiggers and had these to show for the effort.
#1) the back 10" or so of an old steel toy airplane-guess done crashed and burned.
#2) a 1903 Indian Head

Attachments

• tailspin.JPG
    tailspin.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 272
  • 1903 IH.JPG
    1903 IH.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 274
Upvote 0
OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Sorry the IH is a little fuzzy. Have another chance later at a new location, early Tues. Hopefully there's gold aournd the other lake.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find/s!

HH

Lonewolfe

R

rvbvetter

Very nice!! Any site that gives up an IH, can't be all bad. But i might be tempted to hunt a site, where they come up a little less fuzzy. WTG!! HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Stoney!!!

;)

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
rvbvetter said:
? ? ?Very nice!!? ? Any site that gives up an IH, can't be all bad.? But i might be tempted to hunt a site, where they come up a little less fuzzy.? ? ?WTG!!? ? ? ? ? ? ?HH
rvbvetter, guess will take razor with me next time. I think a 102 year old is old enough for a good trim around the edges. haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread