Bad Day.

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
You know it's going bad when!no less than 3 cops show up at your house in orange beach, al. For 3 totally different reasons and your dog ends up going to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can not make this shut up. I went thru road rage from, hell, who knows. Did get an ice chest thrown at me with took my bumper out but hD no idea.

Any ways, dogs in jail and I gotta plan

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You got my interest over coffee sitting here on my comfy no cops couch.....do elaborate.

What's the bail on the dog, any photos of it in a jump suit? Did the dog do us proud?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We definitely gonna need more info, you stuttering son, spit it out........ :laughing7:

You actually starting to sound like ppl..............I USED to hang out with. :tongue3:

Did puppy get his one phone call? Better call a bail bondsman, not your friends..... :laughing7:

Busted.jpg

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you meant to say your dog won't quit barking, there are some good barking collars out there.

They start with a mild tingle, and increase the shock if he won't shut up.

Better than putting him down.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
"Any ways, dogs in jail and I gotta plan"
There's either going to be an interesting story or some legal fallout in what happens next.

GreenHiker

Jul 8, 2010
GA, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ20, Garrett
You guys want to know about the dog, but I'm more interested in hearing the story about the road rage, losing a bumper, and having a cooler of ice thrown at him!

And what was the third cop there for?

I lived in Alabama for a few years. All I can say is, Good luck Pirate!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This story has gone to the dogs.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
John, looks like we're back to my inappropriate thread "Watch this space"

Last edited:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some guy called me and said his name was Bay pirate said he was in jail with a 20k bond.But the call was from NC.Must have been another one of those scammers.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Fish,

If you get a call from the pound and he says he's Bay pirate, send the money........

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
MPH200, Sadds669 posted about a waitress and going after a shipwreck bell, if I remember correctly. He didn't do anything wrong. I for one would be interested in hearing about his quests for wrecks that the fishermen he helped, gave him.
It's the rest of us that have to tone it down a little. If he decides to post about his Adventures.

MPH200

Oct 26, 2012
Austin, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
MPH200, Sadds669 posted about a waitress and going after a shipwreck bell, if I remember correctly. He didn't do anything wrong. I for one would be interested in hearing about his quests for wrecks that the fishermen he helped, gave him.
It's the rest of us that have to tone it down a little. If he decides to post about his Adventures.

Old Man I wholeheartedly agree. Kevin we are waiting Sir ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread