Balloon with the message))

Belarus

May 2, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, everybody! I want to tell you story. My friend looked for coins in the field in the 2007th year in Belarus. In the field he saw a balloon in the form of heart of silvery color, this note was attached to him...
The sphere was found here https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d53.215514!4d27.032118?hl=ru
There passed 7 years, but interestingly who sent it. The sphere crossed borders of 3 states and landed at us in Belarus. It is difficult for us to understand handwriting therefore I address you whether it is possible to establish the sender and to say hello to him?))

Upvote 6

Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES!

The 2nd photo is his address:

"Roosje Verboon
Grote Beemd 7
5281 CC Boxtel
Nederland (or Netherland)"

In your message to him, send the link and ask him to translate to Russian or English

"Please find this link:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/508906-balloon-message.html
and Translate to English or Russian (Hieronder vindt u deze link:en Vertalen naar Engels of Russisch)"

Then tell him where and when you found it:

"Found in 2007 here (... where...), in Bealrus. (Gevonden in 2007 hier (... waar ...), in Wit-Rusland.)"

I hope this can help.
Let me know how it turns out.

Steve, Idaho, USA

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
That is so cool man, you should certainly write him back for sure, but it is the Netherlands, so just look up his address online and you will find an email account tagged to it so you could write him that way. English I am sure would be just fine, they are a smart bunch of folks there.

CZconnoisseur

Jun 29, 2015
Colorado Springs CO
Detector(s) used
XP Deus All Three Coils (9" currently), Tesoro Vaquero 8x9 and 5.75" DD coil, Fisher F70, White's Spectrum XLT, White's IDX, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher 1265-X, Fisher CZ5, Fisher CZ6, White's TM808, White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I let a few balloons go when I was in grade school - maybe 8 or 9 of them all with notes to mail to my address. I got one back about a week later that travelled over 200 miles, from suburban Memphis TN to just east of Nashville TN. I was so excited that one made it back and the finder and I became pen pals for a short while.

Nowadays you can be charged for littering - what a world we live in! :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
B

Belarus

May 2, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We are surprised, the fact that this sphere has flown by about 1000 miles. )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions