Mar 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

kontrapunktus1750

Apr 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
1) Chase (nearly every branch I've been to has been accommodating)
2) Bank of America
3) US Bank (only a handful of experiences)
4) Citibank (only been a couple of times)
5) Wells Fargo (used to be my primary source although they never yielded any particularly good finds and have been getting progressively less cooperative the last few months.)

No experience with the others

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TD Bank is horrible. Rude and unwilling to order anything for me. So, they get my dumps.

I have had great luck in finding silver, and the people are just so nice and accommodating, at a small community bank in my area with only a few branches.

BillyOceansEleven

May 6, 2011
I find Chase to be the most helpful, although BofA has never really given me issues either. I give Chase the edge just because of convenience, as they have more branches and better hours. Right now I'm using Chase as my primary pickup bank and BofA as my dump bank.

WF has been generally helpful. I even had one branch that would order for me without an account. However, I have fewer convenient WF branches and Chase has been producing well enough I am concentrating my buys on them.

Citi doesn't have much of a presence here and we don't have US Bank or Bank of the West so I can't really say on these.

Sleazyj

Mar 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I go into the city branch of td they arnt that friendly. But td in the town just north is very nice.

Infector101

Mar 20, 2012
Lake Wallenpaupack, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wells Fargo is the only bank on that list that I've worked with (I use local banks mostly), but Wells Fargo is very uncooperative and rude and I'm planning on closing my account of 6 years with them.

Silvercrazy

Nov 24, 2006
My Experiences in My neck of the woods. Texas
1. First National-First Convience (By far the the best in my area.)
2. Chase
3. Woodforest
4. Boa
99. Wells Fargo (Terrible Bank)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread