Bank Hopping

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
No boxes today so did a little bank hopping this afternoon. Got alot of the same ole, same ole- couple bucks here and there. $150 from a lil hole in the wall in a very distressed area I had high hopes for but only got one '67, and another '87d (now I have 4). Went to one bank by a college and asked about halves, teller was excited to get rid of them from the vault till she asked me ifn I had an acct. "Sorry sir we're not allowed to deal with non acct holders". OK I have $1000 to pickup Thursday morn from a different branch of that bank- talked to the head teller personally (she was that loud one I spoke of the other day), she never asked if I had an acct- I hope she doesn't Thursday, she might be liable to whip out a baseball bat haha. If I like that $1000 I plan to open one and clean out the vault for her but not till I check them coins first- then I'll go back to the other branch and make their day too.
Tomarrow is Wed and I am debating if I will have time or want to travel and clean out that coin counter before it gets shipped off Thursday morn. Is about an hours drive so really want to have time to hit other banks around there too. May have to wait a week on that one. Got 2 boxes from my CU coming tomarrow too sos won't be coinless. HH all, Mark

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread