Bank Loot

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next spring?go get it,what a GREAT xmas it would be ;)

IndianaSmith

Jul 21, 2007
sticksboards said:
I'll let you all know the results next spring after the frost goes out. I promise

Just as a safeguard, lord forbid something happen to you......PM me the location.....I won't tell anyone ;D Yeah, keep us posted when you're done hibernating ;)

Good Luck!
Smitty

OP
OP
S

sticksboards

Dec 4, 2007
North Branch Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Carrett
And now the rest of the story. The frost is out of the ground, I'm another year older (no smarter), and I went backup in the hills to dig my treasure. I dug up the rest of the metal box and all the way around it, sifted the ground, and found nothing. Guess I'll just keep searching, but I'm getting old and runing out of leads and time.

S

stefen

Shucks son.

I'm a sitting here with my head in my hands, elbows on my knees, and rolling my head back and forth...wondering when the end of this tale was going to be told.

To think that since you were knee-high to a Blue Tick hound and it took you neigh on to 66 years to find your search was in vain...

Must be a bummer, son.

Hope you wasn't planning on this money to bankroll your retirement.

Whatcha goin to do now?

jimmatt_43

Feb 2, 2007
That is too bad Sticks ,I was rooting for you.Thinking about your story a week before you posted.
Jim

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
at least you came back in spring and posted for us all, thank you for that.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Well that was a fun little story... and the feller even came back! ...after a bit of abuse!

I think at 66 a fella might know best when to leave something that's been sitting, set a bit longer...
...and he SAID he went over hill and dale to get to the place...
Sticksboards????
Might be wise to leave it be if weather was comin' in, late in the day, and he walked with a stick? or two???

I know what I was capable of when I was a young buck.
There wasn't hardly a limit when I was well motivated.
May not make it to 67 like Sticks, but now I know pretty much which tasks should be put off 'til manana.

Good luck in 'yer hunt Sticks...
Now's about a good time as any for you to partner up with one of these young bucks that live in your area...
Get r' dun!

rmptr

Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250
sticksboards said:
And now the rest of the story. The frost is out of the ground, I'm another year older (no smarter), and I went backup in the hills to dig my treasure. I dug up the rest of the metal box and all the way around it, sifted the ground, and found nothing. Guess I'll just keep searching, but I'm getting old and runing out of leads and time.

Pass on all of your research to a son/daughter or grandson/granddaughter. If you've researched that long and spent that much time, it would be nice for someone else to take up the hunt when you're gone someday. Just a thought.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
I been trying hard not to pile on ol' Sticks but since he's my junior I will add this:
Had Sticks gone ahead and dug braving icy winds and cantaloupe sized snowflakes
we wouldn't have this HOOT of a story to reminense over.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread