Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Hartford,
I hope you get those dream boxes. Noticed I used "boxes" in the plural. We all need the inspiration!

apush :read2:

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
I got one of those , she cut me off, the 3 tellers said it is fine though... how do i avoid her? i think she is always there...

crazy to find silver in the tray :icon_thumleft:

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rich,
I run into tellers in my area that don't even know what Half Dollars are.
Great country isn't it!
rileyboy

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
hey rich got to admit the title of the thread got me........i thought that you had actually found a bank that was paying you a premium to bring in coins..........wish i could find one

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
silvercop said:
hey rich got to admit the title of the thread got me........i thought that you had actually found a bank that was paying you a premium to bring in coins..........wish i could find one
Read somehting like- about that in Argentina last year, a shortage of coins of some sort and people hoarding them as the metal in them was worth more than coins; inflation was running out of control I understood though the details escape me did not give it much thought as do not plan to go to Argentina, though did know a nice girl named Tina when was in High sKool.

chow

Feb 25, 2010
MIDWEST
it's a war between the halves and the half-nots. i hate when i get push back from new people at my established banks!!! grass huts...ha ha!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread