Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Upvote 0

cmhoose

May 2, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett
gatzdon said:
You should tell them that you are a paying customer too!!

True. Anybody can walk into a bank and ask for something, but a lot of bank searching is about building relationships with tellers. Your friend Dave has probably been doing it for a while and knows a number of tellers around the area. Once the tellers start to know your face, they remember things about you. If you are nice, and always asking for one certain thing (halves for example), they will remember. Over a period of time, some will start saving them for you. That is if they aren't collectors themselves. That is when bank searching gets sweet. It is like having Jr. CRHers working for you.
For free! ;D

Good Luck.
Hoose

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Yesterday they told me it was first come first served. Today when I asked for something one of the girls said... well I have some but I am holding them for the State Trooper that comes in and get them. So I looked at the woman who told me it was first come and said... I thought you told me you don't hold for anyone. She looked at the other girls and said that is right we don't. But they did. So what can ya do? Nada

Cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread