BANK STARTED GIVING ME BUSINESS BAGS

05Duramax

Jan 6, 2008
ALASKA
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD, Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag (camo), GARRETT PRO POINTER
Went to one of my dump banks today and after waiting 5 minutes with $1000 in dimes on my arm in uniform I was finally waited on. At first I was only going to dump that amount but after the long wait I told the teller I had more and got another $500 out of the trunk. She could tell I was a little upset because three counters were open and two of the tellers were BSing. Anyway she asked me why I had so many coins with me and told her I was collecting (hoarding) the old ones. After counting the rolls and putting them in trays (because none of up here have coin machines to dump in ) she asked if I would like to have some bags to put the coins in for next time all I had to do was put the amount on each bag and my account number of course I said "HECK YES!" This will really save allot of time being that it takes me about 2hrs to roll about $500 worth and make sure I have a one for one swap for the coins I take out, also I have to order the coin rolls and price for shipping is about $6 for a box of 1000. Now I feel bad about getting upset, she did say that all the coins in rolls I bring in would have to unrolled and dumped into these bags anyway for turn-in to their supplier so I guess it worked out good.

Upvote 0

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
you seriouslly reroll every roll you get?! why? you do know the plastic wrapped can be rerolled into that plastic, right?

Stang1968

Dec 14, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Bank gives me the business bags too. It makes things WAY easier. I just dump my rejects into the bag, and "replace" what I kept with loosies, and send it off on its way. I always fill the bags with at least single box but usually 2 boxes worth of coin.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya i always ask for coin vault bags for my halves and pennies. If i do dimes or quarters i only end search since they are plastic sleeves already

OP
OP
05Duramax

05Duramax

Jan 6, 2008
ALASKA
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD, Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag (camo), GARRETT PRO POINTER
Trust me if they had coin machines I would dump them in there, but most banks here only take our coins rolled so this is a treat for us up here. Also I don't have to pay any fees for these dumps.

incomenet

May 16, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
V3i
My bank gives me these bags as well, really makes things easier. I would sure like to find more banks that accept them, as there are none with coin counters around here. Don't want to dump too much at one bank and end up ticking them off, want to increase searches but re rolling etc. is too much.

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
05Duramax said:
Trust me if they had coin machines I would dump them in there, but most banks here only take our coins rolled so this is a treat for us up here. Also I don't have to pay any fees for these dumps.

may i ask what bank this is?

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOA and WF for my banks, but i bet all of them in LA would, I have never seen a coin counting machine here, they send all coin offsite to process.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread