Banks by my house now want to charge 1% fee...

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New bank one of them must take rolled coins.
Just get a good supply of rolls

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
You say "There is one more bank that has a machine but it's out of the way." Okay, then you go out of your way nto dump. No biggie. It's for YOUR hobby, so you do what you have to.

I've not yet been able to hunt an elk in my back yard. I have to go "out of my way" to get to them in the hills. I've not yet been able to tee off from my back yard. I have to go out of my way to get to the golf course. It's how it is. So if you have to go out of your way - you do it.

Or you just don't (Play golf, hunt, CRH, insert hobby here.)

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yo dawg... they charge a 1% fee, go to every bank in town, ask for 3-4 boxes of pennies, once you have like 20-30 boxes of pennies($500-$750) worth, go through them and arrange one large dump on them once or twice a month, not only will it only cost you $5-$7.50 to dump, but you will show them you can play hardball too. DO IT! Muahahaha...
hope this helps dawg
WOOF WOOF

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I though about occupying their machine tanks with all cents so other customers can't take coins in the store. Hmmm

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
woof woof AR-WOOF ... ... *cricket* *cricket*... ... GRRRRRRR!! WOOF WOOF.
Yeah I though about occupying their machine tanks with all cents so other customers can't take coins in the store. Hmmm

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
take 100 bucks in cents, then dump them 1 penny at a time. bring a hover round so you can lay back and wait until each coin passes through until you put it another. also wear depends...you might be there a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread