Banks say when there trucks come

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TD bank uses brinks near me... they are the plastic wraped coins and the logo and name "BRINKS" is specifically noted on the box itself.

midntmn

Dec 15, 2011
one of the 13 colonies
Primary Interest:
Other
Many banks do not give out information on their armored car service, either name or delivery days, but it usually only takes a little careful observation to figure it out.

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
There is a bank is my area that wouldn't tell me when their coins come in, but they would call me every thursday to say your half dollars have arrived.
Big time sercuity!

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a bank is my area that wouldn't tell me when their coins come in, but they would call me every thursday to say your half dollars have arrived.
Big time sercuity!

They are more clever than you think. The coins they are calling for were actually delivered last Thursday. :tongue3:

Rascal

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to td today and while I was there i asked when there truck comes. They said we can't say when for security purposes. I've had other banks tell me when there truck comes. Has this happened to any one els
Yes.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I live across the street fro my bank, and the truck comes every Tuesday and Thursday at 3:30. lol

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My banks only tell me the date/time when the skunk boxes are delivered... the silver rich/dream boxes are under heavy security and the guards who deliver them carry UZIs.

HH
BB

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first they would not tell me now they do. Some banks bring me in the safe to get my boxes! Most of my banks are very nice.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats the standard answer from the manager or people that dont know you. Once they get to know you they will tell you and you will know what time the truck comes. They are on a tight schedule, in and out less than 5 minutes.

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know from observation and I simply asked when my coins need to be there to be sent out with the carrier. I bring them the day before so they can prepare the bag and it's been working well.
PR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread