banner idea

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
We rarely get to have our finds up on the banner. Was wondering if it was possible to have our own banner once we enter our forum. Also would like to be able to see the banner on our smart phones. Anyone else agree? not that I dont like seeing the mding finds I do some detecting myself but indian artifacts is my main interest and just thought it would be cool to see our own banner.

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There have been many indian artifacts on the banner over the years............. Not going to do a special banner just for indian artifacts, then another forum would want a seperate banner for their forum and so on.......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There have been many indian artifacts on the banner over the years............. Sorry but we can't do a special banner just for indian artifacts, then another forum would want a seperate banner for their forum and so on and so on.......

If you clcik the >> on the banner it will allow you to see all the banner finds back to 2005. Doesn't go past that due to a server crash back then.....

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
bsit1361 said:
We rarely get to have our finds up on the banner. Was wondering if it was possible to have our own banner once we enter our forum. Also would like to be able to see the banner on our smart phones. Anyone else agree? not that I dont like seeing the mding finds I do some detecting myself but indian artifacts is my main interest and just thought it would be cool to see our own banner.

I agree the phone app leaves a little to be desired, but you don't have to use the app. You can go to the website and see banner.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree the phone app leaves a little to be desired, but you don't have to use the app. You can go to the website and see banner.

Correct, you can go to www.treasurenet.com on your browser and see same view and do everything you do on your desktop..... I do it all day during the work week...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread