BANNER PLEASE! Most Amazing find ive seen on this Forum.

jesse09

Banned
Jun 25, 2012
Cancun, Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's PI Dual Field
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
BANNER PLEASE! Most Amazing find i've seen on this Forum.

First let me begin by saying i am new to this forums and i know i don't have much say in anything but i wanted to tell you a little story about why i joined this forum.

A couple years ago, i don't know the exact time but i came to treasurenet.com and was getting into CRH. I did a quick scan and decided to check My Best Finds and found this AMAZING post about this AMAZING find, my mind was blown away by what i saw.

I left the forums only creeping and soon forgot about TreasureNet ( I'm sorry ! ) but that post was still in my mind, it's the reason i decided to return to this website and actually become a member this time. After much digging i found the post by a complete accident and was shocked because i had spent several hours before searching for it without finding anything.

Treasurenet.com you have a new member because of this post and a new serious Metal Detectorist because of this

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/my-best-finds/211325-gold-bicycle-chain-wi-60-diamonds.html

PS It's worth 30,000 dollars, WHAT AN AMAZING RAP STAR JEWELRY FIND :notworthy:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
forget that - concentrate on finding the bling from the Deathrow Records Cancun Holiday in the 90's - Jess, I heard they lost bigger bling than that.
Seriously though, I too was very excited over that find when I saw it. Likewise Jmoe's platinum ice.

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Yeah, that's an amazing find isn't it? The finder cjc has a homepage - clivesgoldpage - there are more photos of his many impressive finds. Clive wrote several books about metal detecting and I can only recommend these books to you.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome in TrNet so detecting is always gold when you hunt with metal detector on the beach, one day will be very good. When you dig any target so you learn. Keep working hard. We here post the pictures its motivations of us I wish you luck.

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
I agree that the "bicycle chain" is an outstanding find and I'm surprised that it only got the small number of comments.

(I think) :icon_scratch: that Banner finds must be voted on my members on here and relatively close to the time of the find.

Now if Clive lost it and then re-found it...perhaps that might count. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find is way too old now.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread