Bannerstones,Atl Atl weights...

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
One of these days my luck will change...oh well, at least they're authentic.

Attachments

• phpj8Ws2SPM.jpg
    phpj8Ws2SPM.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 504
  • phpuxqwvjPM.jpg
    phpuxqwvjPM.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 480

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Thirty7, did you find all of those broken banners? If so i should think that you are due to find a whole one. I found my first banner fragment a few weeks ago in the river. It WAS a tube banner. Maybe one day.
Chuck

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
ohio said:
Thirty7, did you find all of those broken banners? If so i should think that you are due to find a whole one. I found my first banner fragment a few weeks ago in the river. It WAS a tube banner. Maybe one day.
Chuck

Thanks Chuck, the three dark ones are personal finds, the light brown one came in a lot auction buy from it's most likely an Ohio piece but I'm not 100% on that. Good luck on finding a whole one.

Nice piece Solll, is that what some call a saddle banner?

OP
OP
S

SoIll

Oct 6, 2008
Il
Americus said:
Very Nice. Are they personal finds? Thanks for sharing.
No I bought it. It's from Williamson Co. Il.

Thanks 37. Mine is actually broke and glued. I guess the best place to find them is to know where they've been found. Maybe you'll find the other half someday.

I guess it's a saddle banner. I can't really find that much to read on them. Any suggestions?

Show yours ohio.

I wish bent twig would get on here and show that massive preform so I wouldn't have to wait 5 minutes to see it.

OP
OP
S

SoIll

Oct 6, 2008
Il
Nice ones fellas.
Jeff Ive never seen one with that x. Makes me wonder if they marked their holes by dipping them in water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread