Barbara Anne was not there... BUT...

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Hit a garage sale, and they had a bunch of CD's, and all of the Beach Boys' CD's were new, still sealed. That's cool. They are $10 to $20 each on Amazon, so that's fine! I was talking to the woman who was running the sale about the disks ($.10 each, or $1 for the whole lot, and she turns to her daughter and says, "We should have put out those Shirt's of Dad's." She turns to me and says, I've got some Beach Boys' stuff.

He daughter pulls out a box and it is FULL of Beach Boys' Concert shirts, brand new from the 1980's and 1990's. 15 Shirts in all. All of them brand new (no tags, but I've never seen a tag on a concert shirt). The daughter pulls out another box, Tour Jackets, 3 nice ones, 1 wind breaker, 4 Sweatshirts EMBROIDERED with Concerts for the Beach Boys'. Her Husband, who is dead, played with the Beach Boys' from 1983 to 2002. World tours, and so on. I paid her $100 for everything... I'll put up pictures as soon as I take them for Ebay... Best part, the other daughter, who was not there, has another 50 or 60 shirts and more stuff. They took my number, and I took hers. They are moving up to Oregon in a few weeks, and they needed to clear space.

Kicker, one of the Tour Jackets has "MIKE" embroidered on the breast... Mike Love's Personal Jacket? From a Sun City engagement in 1983. I'm guessing the Beach Boys' risked a Boycott to play those dates. Amazing stuff.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa!!! Amazing find. I hope they don’t do a Google search and see this before you get the others. I would wait before I posted anything until the deal is done especially on something as unique as this

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Kicker, one of the Tour Jackets has "MIKE" embroidered on the breast... Mike Love's Personal Jacket? From a Sun City engagement in 1983. I'm guessing the Beach Boys' risked a Boycott to play those dates. Amazing stuff.

I believe that the person whose stuff you bought was Mike Meros. He was with them on keyboards from 1979 - 2001. He lived and died in Thousand Oaks.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To bad there wasn't a 4 speed, dual quad, posi traction 409 sitting unaltered in an old garage for the last 40 years there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread