Barbers, Merc's, Indians, Chinese, and Buffalo's, the Equinox Dials them in!

DavidDigs4Free

May 20, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are the results of 4 days of swinging at 2 different Houses. All of the IHP's came from the same yard, the best find of Indian Heads at one place that i've ever came across. I love savings Indians from the Soil. It tickles me every time I find one. The house was new permission that was built in the early 1900's. The Barber Quarter came from the 1893 Mansion I hunted last week, I went back and found more Silver. The Quarter was being masked by a piece of iron above it, the signal was real iffy but had a TID ring of 31 bouncing in and out between the iron grunts. A voice in my head said Dig It. I'm glad I hear Voices. LOL I'm happy to be ending the Detecting Season around here on a lucky streak. This is the first Chinese Coin I've ever found. Frigid temps and blowing snow around here before long. I enjoyed finding the Nebraska State Seal Pendant, it really Sealed the Deal. LOL

DSC_0343.JPG DSC_0344.JPG DSC_0345.JPG DSC_0346.JPG

Upvote 36

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for your interest Dave.
On the back it reads "Warranted 14K Gold Plated" but that's it. I don't have any additional information concerning Mfr. date or history. But I intend to continue searching the web for any information.

Hi David,
Maybe consider re-posting your Nebraska State Seal Medallion here... What Is It?

Lots of folks look at this forum and you should get your answer in no time. :thumbsup:
Dave

vpone

Bronze Member
May 1, 2007
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
really encouraging to see that much silver come out of the ground! congrats

vp