glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The trail camera I set up in the small group of persimmon trees in my back yard continues to see regular action .In the 5 plus weeks that it has been located there I have had only 2 nights that I did not get any pictures of deer. e .They must be bedding in the woods just beyond my property line In this picture I have a large doe looking up one of the persimmon trees As if to say all the persimmons on the ground have been cleaned up for today .So it is time for some of those still hanging on the branches to drop .

Attachments

• I__00564.JPG
    I__00564.JPG
    287.7 KB · Views: 19

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They love persimmons. All mine drop after the first frost with a few hanger ons. Coyotes love them as well as you see it in their scat.
Trail cams are fun.

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The trail camera I set up in the small group of persimmon trees in my back yard continues to see regular action .In the 5 plus weeks that it has been located there I have had only 2 nights that I did not get any pictures of deer. e .They must be bedding in the woods just beyond my property line In this picture I have a large doe looking up one of the persimmon trees As if to say all the persimmons on the ground have been cleaned up for today .So it is time for some of those still hanging on the branches to drop .
They love persimmons. All mine drop after the first frost with a few hanger ons. Coyotes love them as well as you see it in their scat.
Trail cams are fun.
The trail camera I set up in the small group of persimmon trees in my back yard continues to see regular action .In the 5 plus weeks that it has been located there I have had oInly 2 nights that I did not get any pictures of deer. e .They must be bedding in the woods just beyond my property line In this picture I have a large doe looking up one of the persimmon trees As if to say all the persimmons on the ground have been cleaned up for today .So it is time for some of those still hanging on the branches to drop .
I planted those trees about 20 years ago with the idea that all kinds of critters would feed on them .At the time I had no idea how long it would take for them to produce food ..Of how much and when it would be available to wildlife .They grew fast and have been producing fruit for at least 10 yeas. Most of the time there a number of the fruit still hanging into the new year And some years there are a small amount of them still hanging into Feb. They are a magnet for all kinds of wildlife My only regret is that I did not plat more 20 years ago I have some that are growing from seeds but they have not grown enough to produce yet .

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool picture! Thanks for sharing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread