BART JUST WANNA TO TAKE THE TIME

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart this is Jeremy in Louisville KY and I just wanted to take the time out and say we appreciate the way you handle your business always trying to beat the other guy always with the best shipping you truly are a great business man and a constant help in expanding our hobby! Plus anytime I've ever had a question you have taken time from your busy day to answer them and you don't know me from Adam!! I don't know about everyone else but I feel I can call you over a question rather I am spending money or not and you always try to help! That makes people feel important and WE APPRECIATE IT! Thnks again Bart

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart this is Jeremy in Louisville KY and I just wanted to take the time out and say we appreciate the way you handle your business always trying to beat the other guy always with the best shipping you truly are a great business man and a constant help in expanding our hobby! Plus anytime I've ever had a question you have taken time from your busy day to answer them and you don't know me from Adam!! I don't know about everyone else but I feel I can call you over a question rather I am spending money or not and you always try to help! That makes people feel important and WE APPRECIATE IT! Thnks again Bart

Thank you Sir! I do my best to help out our great hobby! Holler anytime with questions!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions