Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got a late start trying for pics this morning as I had to wait till 8:30 for the post office to open so I could mail my mother some photos from my daughter's wedding. When I did get there, the cicadas ( we called 'em katydids in Kentucky ) were calling from all directions promising another hot day. The first thing I saw worth mentioning was a green heron. As Worldtalker will tell you, you don't get many chances to get a good photo of them, and this one just wouldn't be any different for me than usual. It flew up into a tree and I just couldn't get any better than this blurry image. I will get him yet though!

K1600_IMG_0969.JPG

As I was walking along the path, I heard a splashing in the canal behind me and saw motion when I turned around. I thought it might be a beaver at first but then I saw these ugly creatures, fighting or uhm...frolicking, I can't tell lol. There was a lot of commotion going on is all I know.
K1600_IMG_0993.JPG K1600_IMG_1012.JPG K1600_IMG_1032.JPG

Old Faithful...
K1600_IMG_1076.JPG K1600_IMG_1121.JPG

I was watching the Great Blue Heron and swiveled around to check the path behind me and saw this little fellow watching me. I had been thinking it was too warm for even them as I had not seen many of them or the gray squirrels this morning.
K1600_IMG_1102.JPG

Hope everyone has a chance to get out and see something interesting to them.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pic's. What ya call that? The WWTF ?? World Wresting Turtle Federation ??

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread