Bazooka Gold (Placerville style)

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been managing to make it out and get my bgt's (super mini and 36" prospector) in the water a fair amount lately so wanted to share the little bit of Placerville bazooka gold and fun I've found in the last six trips out and post some pics from along the way. I bring my cons home from each trip to snuff out the better pieces and some fines if I have the time, then save the rest to blue bowl later. So here's what I got from the last six day trips out with the bazookas, 1.43 grams (not including the super fines).. Its not much but can't complain, just happy to get out to dig and sluice :) From the six trips I have a good little amount of classified black sands with fines saved up (pic). I plan to run it thru the blue bowl within the next couple days and hope to have a nice little mess of color. Bazookas abilities with fine gold recovery never fails to amaze me, I run mine where good swift flow is not an issue. Its not recommended but i leave my prospector big grizzly model in the water all day running up to 20 buckets before cleaning up, I haven't had a problem this way and am confident in zero loss.. should have some good proof in the cons. Will report back soon with results, until then here's some bazooka sluice shots to enjoy... View attachment 968400 36" prospector
View attachment 968401
image.jpg 1.43 grams
image.jpg bazooka cons with fines to blue bowl

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hangtowndiggins

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg 36" prospector
image.jpg
image.jpg same bazooka gold, different pic
image.jpg 36" prospector

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sweet scale shot!

OP
OP
Hangtowndiggins

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks AU, awesome deal you found on those scales. Thanks again for picking one up for me too:thumbsup:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread