BBH knows how to run a business. Thanks

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I initially ordered an AT Pro adventure package from another dealer that had a really good advertised price with extra goodies thrown in but after a few days and no response, I began to inquire and was informed that they were on back order and got a refund. Then I did some research and found out about BBH and their reputation. I gave Bart a call and he gave me a great deal. They also sent confirmations every step of the way so that I was never left wondering what the status was. Great price and great communication. You will continue to go far. I wish every business I dealt with had this level of professionalism. Thanks again. I will be calling you again today to order more stuff.

d-lo

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2013
Central Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will concur i ordered the at pro yesterday afternoon at around 4:40 yesterday and he managed to get it shipped out. I checked the tracking and it is scheduled to be delivered today. He was also very helpful over the phone I had called and got his voice mail message that he was either out or on the other line. I didn't leave a message but he did call me back within 5 minutes. You just don't see that kind of customer service these days. If i need anything else he is definitely going to be the first person I call.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I initially ordered an AT Pro adventure package from another dealer that had a really good advertised price with extra goodies thrown in but after a few days and no response, I began to inquire and was informed that they were on back order and got a refund. Then I did some research and found out about BBH and their reputation. I gave Bart a call and he gave me a great deal. They also sent confirmations every step of the way so that I was never left wondering what the status was. Great price and great communication. You will continue to go far. I wish every business I dealt with had this level of professionalism. Thanks again. I will be calling you again today to order more stuff.

Very welcome! Thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread