Be careful Beach Detectorist. Here is some GOOD reading.

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Just read this article in the latest Western and Eastern Treasures and i hunt beaches also and thought everyone else should also read this.. Some people are just not worth the air they breathe.

Copyright to W&E Treasures

beachhuntingarticle1.jpg

beachhuntingarticle2.jpg

beachhuntingarticle3.jpg

Upvote 0

au4me

Mar 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whatever get"s the job done
I do notundedrstand( some people are not worth the air they breath) this statement! What am I missing here?

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
au4me said:
I do notundedrstand( some people are not worth the air they breath) this statement! What am I missing here?

i think he is referring to the scammers out there trying to take the gold we find

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Marty-Graw said:
au4me said:

i think he is referring to the scammers out there trying to take the gold we find

Exactly.. I mean i have hunted a few fresh water swimming holes and never been approached. although my dad has been approached several times. but to just grab and run... ??? Thats balls

EpsilonMinus

May 14, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Great info, man, thanks for posting this! Btw, what did you make of 'Evisceration Plague'? heh.

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
au4me said:

Well, it's perfectly clear. The man who wrote this is a POS for recommending SPF 30 and not 45, and he endorsed Gatorade!

C'mon, people - I drink Poweraide!! That takes a pair of big brass ones to tell ME what to drink!
LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread