Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mass has nothing else to do. Look at this new law. If you have your cars windshield wipers on ,you must have your head lights on also, never mine seat belts. It's only a $5.00 fine for that. HA HA .Plus seat belts and your car insurance rate goes up for like the next three years. WHATS NEXT!!! I'm just glade we have our FREEDOM!!! But I think every time the government needs more money from us. That they take a little more freedom from us. It cost us money to be so called Free.

Exactly the example / point I was trying to make. SO..... A small rain storm passes.... I come upon a slower moving vehicle in BROAD DAYLIGHT and my windshield is getting "sprayed"... this means I have to turn on my headlights before I can use my wipers????!!!!! It wouldn't take me long to GO TO JAIL.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone of you thought to turn in the trash you've found to the park office or town hall. This would do a lot to help our image and make treasure hunters more welcome. Our county has a group of metal detecting volunteers that help clean up the parks and beaches and find lost items for park guests. They get free entry to all the parks, tee shirts, hats and recognition for being a volunteer. There are park picnics at the water parks for the families.

But I've interviewed to many that thought they wanted the freebies but didn't want to turn in the trash or recovered valuable items that were reported lost. They found it, "it's theirs." These are the slugs that ruin it for all of us. Sorry, I get carried away....:BangHead:

Last edited:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
to bad we cant save them and drop them off at the statehouse every time they try to make laws that affect us....

i have two parks with lots of used needles, and notified my public health dept.
they in turn notify LE and they patrol more,use slows down
and you can put them in a plastic bottle and drop them off at a sharps disposal
site, prob one or two in this list for your area

Syringe and Needle Disposal SitesIn the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
http://www.bd.com/resource.aspx?idx=9573

Rustynailsandscrews

Sep 26, 2014
Salem, NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and a BH 505 that I let friends and relatives I don't like use.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find used needles in parks all the time. Part of the problem is they give needles to junkies here. The junkies just throw them away like someone twisting off a bottle cap.
You won't see a soda or beer can anywhere around here because they are deposit containers and worth money.
Guess it's about time Governor Cuomo figures it out that a used needle should have a $ 1.00 deposit on it.
End of the needle problem and junkies won't throw them on the ground.

Last edited:

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen this on beaches along lake michigan. I don't think it was from drug use, because of the rubber gloves, and bandages, along with the syringes. More like a medical facility taking their waste out in the lake and dumping. One's as bad as the other. It washes up where people swim and run barefoot. That takes a real dirtbag to do such a thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread