BEACH GIVES UP SILVER, AMBER AND TURQUOISE!!!!

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday afternoon I headed out to Clearwater Beach to work the low tide. There was a lot of beach erosion and the outgoing tide left a calf to knee deep trough all the way to the old Pavilion North of the pier and about half way to the pass on the South side. Because of the cut I decided to work the North side. I worked the bottom and the back side of the trough going out and the top of the sandbar coming back. The total for 3-1/2 hours was:

(1) Silver Toe Ring
(1) Silver Broach with two Turquoise Nuggets
(1) One Sterling Pendant with a nice piece of amber (this was found when I went of on shore for a break).
(1) Susan B
(3) Dimes
(2) Nickles
(2) Penny's
There was also a screw, piece of wire, a couple of bottle caps, a pop tab, and the unknown chunk of something that is to the left in the photo. I'm going to clean it up a bit because it just seems to heavy for it's size.

Anyway, good luck to all.
Deepsix

Thunder storms had run everyone off earlier and the threat of more seemed to keep them away.

Attachments

• 000_1114.jpg
    000_1114.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 776
Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds deepsix. I also found a Susan B on my last trip to Clearwater Beach. I thought it was kind of unusual to find one at the beach, but maybe not. I like watching everyone make a run for it when the rain starts coming down. I don't have a detector that can go in the water, so when they clear out it gives me even more room to work. What kind of detector do you have and how long have you had it.

OP
OP
deepsix47

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a Fisher Impluse and have since about 1994.
Deepsix

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds!

hh

lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread