beach question

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
well i would like to be where you are, I hardly ever find jewelry, i find lots of coins that get washed up.

congrats to you

I think the Gold rings, when hands get wet and/or slick from sun tan oil, slip off the finger easy due to their weight Vs a silver ring.

I guess it all depends on the beach your at...

"and which one did you say your finding all these rings at" LOL :) :) :).

Maybe someone out there has there detector notch too far and picked up all the silver, too bad they left you only the gold.

The Force must be strong in you friend. If your beach is visited my more affluent guests, they might not wear silver. Then there is always the Notch or discrimination thing that Gold-Digger mentioned. If other hunters tune out the pull tabs, there go the rings to the next guy that digs more.

HH,
Sandman

And you prolly use a Whites Id I would assume ? Damn , I must be doing something wrong because that is what I use and have yet to find ring one after over a year of at least every other weekend putting in hours , now I must inform you this is all beachcombing , no water digging . Good for you !!

mnm said:
And you prolly use a Whites Id I would assume ? Damn , I must be doing something wrong because that is what I use and have yet to find ring one after over a year of at least every other weekend putting in hours , now I must inform you this is all beachcombing , no water digging . Good for you !!
yes i do use a whites id. your the only other person i know here that does. and dont worry you will find a ring

Bitter....party of one! Hey, I'll trade you places. All I find are silver rings (38)....only one gold ring this year! I use a whites classic id 800. It works great for where I hunt. What are your setting on your machine? Do you hunt all metal mode or factory preset ring mode? What is the gold registering?

whitesid said:
everytime i go to the beach i end up finding rings so i ask do you guys find a ton of jewelry if you go there Evey day
How many times have you been to the beach? 2 or 3 times? :D ;)

Have only been to the beach 4 times and have found only 1 ring. Strange part is that is was only off the street by about 6 inchs. Over 200 feet from the water. ???

Florida panhandle beaches give up all the above on different days..Sometimes , well usually I find coins. Then I will find rings anklets and other jewerly on other days..strange

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back