Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool video :icon_thumleft:

I can't take lunch breaks like that. Once I got going, I'd be gone for the rest of the day. :laughing9:

Terrafisher

Nov 2, 2008
Spring, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Heh... I can see it now - getting blamed for all the unfilled holes on the beach that the dogs dug.

Geez! LOL!

I like the vids. What kind of camera are you using?

Thanks!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember skipping work all together to detect for pennies. Nice video, I like it. :hello2:

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good video. So whatever happened to your "honey hole" you were doing back in the winter with all the old coins and stuff? Did the project move along and end your spot or did you hunt it out or what? What were the totals of finds, rings, silver coins and so on? Those finds in your video made my mouth water, lol. Thanks

OP
OP
PI JOE

PI JOE

Feb 17, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captain Loosechange said:
Good video. So whatever happened to your "honey hole" you were doing back in the winter with all the old coins and stuff? Did the project move along and end your spot or did you hunt it out or what? What were the totals of finds, rings, silver coins and so on? Those finds in your video made my mouth water, lol. Thanks
Thanks! Yes, It pretty much end't for now. :wink: I only found that one gold ring that I showed on the other thread pics /video"Hunting the drysand" video. I will put together a video of the Construction site before and after this coming fall....as far as the totals...gotta wait for the video...is still on going. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread