Beale Ciphers Have Been Cracked?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justin's DOI is just a FICTIONAL Product like someone's FICTIONAL Books about Beale, but the fiction is more exciting than the truth. The cipher has been broken! The fiction will become nothing and pass away.
Evidently you have not read my new book, "Beale Treasure Revelations." All facts with references on every page to back up the information. So not fictional anymore.

OP
OP
johnnyrev

johnnyrev

Greenie
May 30, 2023
Evidently you have not read my new book, "Beale Treasure Revelations." All facts with references on every page to back up the information. So not fictional anymore.
I see you have one now that is not fictional. How many books before this one were fiction?

Attachments

• Lost.JPG
    Lost.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 10

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you have one now that is not fictional. How many books before this one were fiction?
Only one and it was 99% facts. The only part that was fiction was the trip to Sante Fe. I have never been able to verify the trip. All the rest is fact.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread