Beale Treasure Revelations

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 6th Book is coming to Amazon: "Beale Treasure Revelations" The book will be about 300 pages. It will contain the Genealogy of Robert Morris' Family along with his wife's Sarah Mitchell. Will also contain not only the locations of "Hunter's Hill" and "Roslin" but all the deeds, maps and aerials to confirm they are the right locations. Another chapter or two with all the deeds from the beginning of a town lot will be when and where the Washington Inn or Tavern was constructed, who built it and when, the materials constructed from was a three story brick building built in 1817 and owned for 42 years by the same individual, who leased the Washington Inn to Robert Morris and a host of others. In the Appendix at the end of the book will be the inventory sheets of a business ran by Robert Morris and his brother in law, William Mitchell Jr., and James Dunnington, in the town of Centreville, Virginia from 1803 to 1809. This is all new research. Nothing has been rehashed from other books. If you want the story with the 3 codes deciphered you will have to purchase my earlier book, "Lost Diary of Thomas J. Beall."
1693660139726.jpeg
1693660283041.jpeg

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll have to do a check, I think there is a Dunnington in my mothers , grandfathers tree

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll have to do a check, I think there is a Dunnington in my mothers , grandfathers tree
They were rich tobacco tycoons in Lynchburg and Richmond. James Dunnington was in charge of a regiment of troops. I have all the troops and officers names. Not sure if he was sent to New Orleans or to South Carolina during the War of 1812.
1693827132389.png

TruthbeTold

Aug 16, 2023
In reading all of the Beales Code threads here, I saw this:

Franklin.jpg

Based on this, are the Beales Codes fiction and is your book a continuation of others Beales Code fictional books?

Just curious as there seems to be a number of folks posting here that they have spent much time attempting to solve the codes. If they are truly fiction as you say, they have surely wasted a lot of time on nothing.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No this book is all facts behind the Beale Treasure Story with references on each and every page. Read the back of the book and it will tell you what is contained within the book. This will be needed by any serious treasure hunter that is searching for the Beale Treasure. You have to build a foundation before you can build a house. This is the foundation for the Beale Treasure. You have to read this new published book before you read the other posted book, "The Lost Diary of Thomas J. Beall." Chapter 9 in this book has a hand-drawn map found in a Bible at the Black Horse Tavern on Tinker Creek in Roanoke, Virginia. On the front of the Bible in Gold Letters the name of Thomas Jefferson Beale." It was found in the attic of the Blackhorse Tavern under one inch of dust. In the back of this Thomas Jefferson Beale Bible was found the names of the Associates of the Beale Party.

1694602968584.jpeg
1694602934023.jpeg

Last edited:

TruthbeTold

Aug 16, 2023
Based on your previous statement that there was never a Beales treasure, your book is about the lineage of fiction that led up to why a fictional story was created?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Based on your previous statement that there was never a Beales treasure, your book is about the lineage of fiction that led up to why a fictional story was created?

[The treasure of Thomas Jefferson Beall has been sought after for a very long time. Gathered during the era of Mexican Independence, it is now worth more than $13 million. Some say it is already gone, but others say it is still there. In order to find it, you must decipher 3 coded pages that give directions to the treasure, the treasure's content, and the names of the people to whom it should be distributed. Many have tried, and all have failed. Many books have also been published and still the treasure remains illusive. This book is a work of fiction based on historical events, real people, real place and the real codes. Although the conversations are fiction, you can easily imagine them having taken place. Included are the names of all Thomas J Beall's associates and their family trees. The author, himself, has searched for 40 years and has been able to decipher Codes 1 and 3. He thinks he's found the burial spot but the land owner refuses him entry. Let's see if you can solve the mystery and find the treasure!]

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[The treasure of Thomas Jefferson Beall has been sought after for a very long time. Gathered during the era of Mexican Independence, it is now worth more than $13 million. Some say it is already gone, but others say it is still there. In order to find it, you must decipher 3 coded pages that give directions to the treasure, the treasure's content, and the names of the people to whom it should be distributed. Many have tried, and all have failed. Many books have also been published and still the treasure remains illusive. This book is a work of fiction based on historical events, real people, real place and the real codes. Although the conversations are fiction, you can easily imagine them having taken place. Included are the names of all Thomas J Beall's associates and their family trees. The author, himself, has searched for 40 years and has been able to decipher Codes 1 and 3. He thinks he's found the burial spot but the land owner refuses him entry. Let's see if you can solve the mystery and find the treasure!]

Have your ever seen fiction backed up with references. The whole book has references from Page 1. Skeptics never buy books anyway.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Have your ever seen fiction backed up with references. The whole book has references from Page 1. Skeptics never buy books anyway.
I've no complaint.
You've delved much farther than I on it.

Answered his question with what describes your book.
He can proceed by acquiring it , or not.

TruthbeTold

Aug 16, 2023
If that's the case, why did the author post that there was no treasure?

That's all I'm trying to figure out.

The Beales Code is a great story but if the author states no treasure ever existed, it's a bit confusing.

Franklin.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

The Beales Code is a great story but if the author states no treasure ever existed, it's a bit confusing.

View attachment 2104962
How is that confusing? And when you state or quote no treasure ever existed, you're referring to Beale? Or poster franklins stating no treasure? Or both?
franklin has pocketed treasure. tangible type. Not book form. Not from writing a book.
Which leads us , or me anyways into suggesting that you are suggesting no Beale treasure.
If you base that on franklins statement then you can believe it or not. You're king of susceptible to suggestion if you don't look any further though. And his book chases the Beale legend. And it is legend. How it is written reflects who's opinion? Now is not the time to be surprised. But the man did a heck of a lot of homework over time to get to his conclusion.

"Treasure". Cripes don't point and say that , you'll start a stampede.
Explain your pursuit of questions regarding a treasure legend ; and the result is confusion.
Never mind the process.

Beale code(s) will keep anyone who wants to be ; busy a while or longer.
Beale treasure legend will too if approached right looking for a who why how when and where amidst fact and speculation.
It's holding power is obvious given thier entry into the library of congress date of 1885..
I'd consider that a gem of a treasure of writing if it was mine! You among others are still reading about it today. And how many people heard or read about it for the first time this year?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is that confusing? And when you state or quote no treasure ever existed, you're referring to Beale? Or poster franklins stating no treasure? Or both?
franklin has pocketed treasure. tangible type. Not book form. Not from writing a book.
Which leads us , or me anyways into suggesting that you are suggesting no Beale treasure.
If you base that on franklins statement then you can believe it or not. You're king of susceptible to suggestion if you don't look any further though. And his book chases the Beale legend. And it is legend. How it is written reflects who's opinion? Now is not the time to be surprised. But the man did a heck of a lot of homework over time to get to his conclusion.

Explain your pursuit of questions regarding a treasure legend ; and the result is confusion.
Never mind the process.

Beale treasure legend will too if approached right looking for a who why how when and where amidst fact and speculation.
It's holding power is obvious given thier entry into the library of congress date of 1885..
I'd consider that a gem of a treasure of writing if it was mine! You among others are still reading about it today. And how many people heard or read about it for the first time this year?
Confusing to you but not to me. Some people claim there is no treasure on their property until they dig to find it. Such is research today you are not a believer but after more research and searching you may find that to be different.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Confusing to you but not to me. Some people claim there is no treasure on their property until they dig to find it. Such is research today you are not a believer but after more research and searching you may find that to be different.
Where did I indicate I was confused? I did not.

Go ahead. Answer the question I answered to your satisfaction instead of my answer.
I hsave no problem leaving you swing.

Franklin.jpg

Like Gift Quote Reply
[IMG alt="releventchair"]https://www.treasurenet.com/data/avatars/m/34/34811.jpg?1632849133[/IMG]

releventchair

Gold Member​

May 9, 201220,60258,584Primary Interest:Other

View attachment 2104962

Never mind the process.

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete
OP
[IMG alt="franklin"]https://www.treasurenet.com/data/avatars/m/36/36489.jpg?1664279505[/IMG]

franklin

Gold Member​

Jun 1, 20125,0007,148Detector(s) usedGarrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground ScannersPrimary Interest:All Treasure Hunting

Never mind the process.

Like Gift Quote Reply

Beale Ciphers Have Been Cracked?​

⬅️ Previous Thread

[IMG alt="releventchair"]https://www.treasurenet.com/data/avatars/m/34/34811.jpg?1632849133[/IMG]
Remove formattingBoldItalicFont sizeMore options…
ListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph format
Insert linkInsert imageSmiliesMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Text colorFont familyStrike-throughUnderlineInline codeInline spoiler
Insert videoMediaQuoteInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCode
RedoRemove formattingToggle BB codeDrafts
Where did I indicate I was confused? I did not.

Go ahead. Answer Trutrhbetold's question I apparently didn't answer to your satisfaction.

[If that's the case, why did the author post that there was no treasure?

The Beales Code is a great story but if the author states no treasure ever existed, it's a bit confusing.]

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting redundant. Bye

TruthbeTold

Aug 16, 2023
Nevermind.

After reading thru several more of franklin’s threads here and the evidence provided by others in the threads that proved many of the claims were fiction, I now understand that he is a fiction writer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nevermind.

After reading thru several more of franklin’s threads here and the evidence provided by others in the threads that proved many of the claims were fiction, I now understand that he is a fiction writer.
Yes the first book I published as one percent fiction and 99 percent fact. This second book I have published is 100 percent FACT backed up with References of FACTS.
You can believe what you will. You have all ready made your mind up. Read the book and you may change your mind depends on how pig headed you are and right now I would say that is about 99 percent FACT and 1 percent fiction.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robert Morris opened the iron-box containing the letters and story and 8 sheets of paper with the 3 codes on them in 1845. He was at liberty to open the iron-box in 1832 but he waited hoping Thomas J. Beale or one of his associates would show up asking for the box. But they never did. A previous year Robert Morris almost died as the story goes but actually what it was his oldest sister had passed away in Kentucky. The author of the "Job Print Pamphlet" says the story was handed over to him and he worked on the codes for a number of years which drove him into penury. So if the story actually happened the letters and codes from the iron-box were turned over to someone else between 1845 and Jan. 03, 1863, because that is when Robert Morris passed away. The only reason the story is said to have been written between 1878 and 1885 is because research has claimed that the "Key" or Declaration of Independence used to decipher Code Paper #2 was in an 1878 School History Book. There is also a claim that the Washington Tavern was not built until after Thomas J. Beale said he stayed there. My research proves that the Washington Tavern was completed in the Spring of 1817, made three stories of brick on Lot #23, with a stable made of brick large enough to hold 20 horses and the tavern and the stable on Lot #21 was connected by cobblestones over 2 years and 8 months before Beale said he stayed with Robert Morris. In my book is a court document where depositions were to be taken at the "Robert Morris Tavern" or Inn dated May, 09, 1822. Robert Morris started leasing the Washington Tavern in 1818 (the same year he purchased Blackwater Falls Mill, the most expensive piece of property in Lynchburg) and continued leasing the Washington Tavern until he removed to the Norvell House in 1826. The same owner of lot #23 owned the property from 1795 to 1836.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a copy of my book to Bedford City today and gave a copy to the library, the museum, Chamber of Commerce and to 2 ladies standing in front of the Bell Treasure Antique Store. I also gave Danny Johnson and his ailing wife, Nancy, a copy. I left several copies at the Peaks of Otter Winery owned by Danny Johnson to sell. As he has a lot of customers from across the country and around the World. My book, "Beale Treasure Revelations" will soon be on Amazon with my other five books. Should you want a copy go to Amazon Books, type in my name in the "Search" and all five books soon to be six will come up. Enjoy reading. This book is the foundation for the Beale Treasure. To build a house or find the treasure this book is extremely necessary. I am not bragging because I wrote this book. If someone else wrote the book, I would definitely purchase it. The last Chapter even has a hand-drawn map which I believe to have been drawn by the hand of Thomas Jefferson Beale. I have researched it two different ways and the map to me seems authentic. I know why did I not dig up the treasure. Frankly, I was working on a job 14 hours a day. I had permission but only went on the property one time, that was about 16 years ago. I can tell you that Mel Fisher was on the property when he was up there in 1989. He had a confirmation of gold on the property from the Colorado School of Mines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread