Beale Diary

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Treasure legends are a dime a dozen. Fun to read, and so easy to believe, because of the human psyche nature of "not wanting to be left out". If I had a dollar for every sure-fire iron-clad treasure lore I've read, I'd be rich already :)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fun fantasy story made up to sell brochures and a book by J.B. Ward in 1885.

It's a scheme still in use (i.e. Fenn)

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I can't say for sure, but I admit I did put some time in on it. I ran the codes thru some government code breaking computers. Won't mention where for obvious reasons.
They are the type of codes that can't be broken by computer. You need to know the 'KEY', that is the basic document or book it is based on. I tried the gathering of info way also. Spent more time than I like to admit to spending on this. OK here's as far as I got. IF the cache exists, It is hidden near Goose creek in VA. yea, I spent a week in the area and only found 6 gold buttons. Good luck, Frank Eagle desending.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread