Bean face

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
At first, I said I would never post my mug. I thought there was enough old bald dudes, with goatee's. I was thinking all the guys on here looked like they were related to me. Well, anyway, I like it here, so I put on my favorite hat.

P1010077.jpg

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Ahhh Gypsy you been sippi' the wine? Those look like pears to me, maybe awfully big grapes? ;) :D

Nice to meet yo Mr. Man. Nice picture, you have to tell us about your background.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About time you posted your mug...a nice mug shot too, at least I've not seen you on the Most Wanted List at the P. O. ;D ;D Been enjoying your posts...keep em coming!!

;) RR

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Country Girl, you all right??? ??? Thanks SWR, You never know. That's the funny thing about when I get my picture, RR. It always looks like a mugshot. ;D

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Oh, yes, I have two, but behind me is my mini wildlife area. Its stuff I brought from the woods. Howdy, Joe.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Bean,

Nice pic. CG had me going earlier about grapes and pears but wouldn't explain. Now I find you're to blame.....LOL

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Thanks, Wes. I think CG was pretending, but she sure had me fooled. I thought she was the one that had been in the wine. ;D

Thanks Cynangyl.

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Just so long that I'm just drinking the coffee and not picking and hauling it. Boy, you ladies, work, work, work. ::) :)

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Now, "old bald dudes" I can relate to :D
Good to see your pic.
I haven't gotten brave enough to post mine yet. I should probably wait until it is closer to haloween ;D

Timberwolf

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Beanman,
And we can never get too many bald, goateed men.
(I am one of them), ;D

Fossis............

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Nice car, inground pool, and you got your hair? ??? Life truely is unfair. Just kidding Wes! Of coarse that's acceptable. Can I come swim at your pool?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread