Beat by ace 250

lededoop5125

Jul 11, 2013
North-East Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites- Coinmaster Pro, Garrett- AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I was detecting in a very trashy site across the road from my house with the AT PRO, there were bouncy signals every where. I dug one of them and it turned out to be a nail. That day we met this guy and bought my dad an Ace 250. He went over there and finds a 1937 Washington right next to that bouncy signal I dug. lol. I'm still learning the AT PRO and I know I swung over that coin before

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just give it some time once u learn how to set ur iron audio,& sens,learn ur tones u wont have any trouble & wont b missing anything.take it slow, the finds arent goin anywhere. The Atpro is a great machine good luck

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mods, you a can delete all the stuff you want but until to take care of the ROOT, you're still going to have issues!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mods, you a can delete all the stuff you want but until to take care of the ROOT, you're still going to have issues!

Exactly.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen if you have people who come in and disrupt your thread or you do not like put them on ignore. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but we are not going to take members talking down and belittling others. I am getting tired of disruptions on the at pro threads.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen if you have people who come in and disrupt your thread or you do not like put them on ignore. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but we are not going to take members talking down and belittling others. I am getting tired of disruptions on the at pro threads.

All we want to do is learn more and talk about the at pro. I just got mine yesterday and its nice to have a forum where I can do that. I haven't had 1 problem on tnet till we started talking about the pro. It is in the Garrett forums as well where it should be. Yes I'm new to tnet but I can give insight on a lot of things I have done over the years and help a poster when needed. I will never belittle anyone on these forums. But will defend myself when it happens to me. Thank you for a good sight for us treasure hunters to get together and learn, show and tell about our finds.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All we want to do is learn more and talk about the at pro. I just got mine yesterday and its nice to have a forum where I can do that. I haven't had 1 problem on tnet till we started talking about the pro. It is in the Garrett forums as well where it should be. Yes I'm new to tnet but I can give insight on a lot of things I have done over the years and help a poster when needed. I will never belittle anyone on these forums. But will defend myself when it happens to me. Thank you for a good sight for us treasure hunters to get together and learn, show and tell about our finds.

When I bought my atpro I studied one guy who was very good with the machine and hunted the way I wanted to and that tnet member was aquachigger. He has some really good Youtube videos.

Beau Ouimette - YouTube

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I bought my atpro I studied one guy who was very good with the machine and hunted the way I wanted to and that tnet member was aquachigger. He has some really good Youtube videos.

Beau Ouimette - YouTube

Yea I've been watching his videos on YouTube. Awesome finds!

dchism4601

Greenie
Jun 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought an Ace 350 on C-list and found a silver dime and wheat in the front yard. The next week my AT Pro showed up and I am hoping that my wife will start hunting with the Ace because it is just collecting dust. The AT is way more machine.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought an Ace 350 on C-list and found a silver dime and wheat in the front yard. The next week my AT Pro showed up and I am hoping that my wife will start hunting with the Ace because it is just collecting dust. The AT is way more machine.

Well the ace is still a decent machine but id hope the Atpro would b better it is the upgrade, soon as u bring home some things that may peak her intrest she may jump right in the hobby with ya, thats how my wife got into it now she is using my Atpro, well was mine lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread