Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You name it, and it’s kept me away from detecting this year. But today I got out for 1-1/2 hrs and had a nice time and even picked up a beauty large cent. Hopefully this season will bring more great finds.

This great largie came from a spot I’ve beaten over the years. I couldn’t believe this clear signal appeared. I must have pounded 3-dozen colonial coppers and large cents from this spot.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1605477256.621811.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1605477268.219353.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1605477285.007777.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1605477293.408692.jpg

A later flat button and a turn of the century ceramic button rounded out the finds, but still not bad for a spot I’ve ironed over for years.

It looks to be a promising season with the spots that me and the rest of the Basstards of Bramble plan on visiting. Not much to be excited for this year, but this certainly is. Stay well out there

Cheers and good hunts

Steve

Upvote 37
Welcome back.....you got a nice largie there, and we all can appreciate that life can get in the way and that's ok. Happens to me weekly lol

Good show Scrappy.

That LC is a beauty.

Awsome 1828 Largie! Thanks for sharing!

Nice hunt for such a late start!

Great detail on the LC. Congrats and good luck out there.

I love it when they come out of the dirt like that, cheers!

Nice Find! good thing you don't live in my country...we are finished for the season..

very nice large cent. it's in great shape. congrats!

Nice one Scrappy, it's always nice when one can sniff out another target from a well hit site.

Amazing condition for a coin that's 192 years old! :notworthy:

Don't we all wish they looked this nice,
Dave

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1605477285.007777-crop.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1605477285.007777-crop.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 73
Steve....your alive....I was wondering what happened to ya. Glad to see you swinging the coil....congrats on a great hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back