BEAUTIFUL DAY IN NEVADA...

LONE GUNMAN

Mar 12, 2005
DIGGIN' IN NEVADA
The wife and kid and I made it out for a couple of hours yesterday and came up with some pretty cool finds....we walked a couple of differant dumps and came up with two corky bottles from the 1920's.....5 or six glass bottle stoppers, some buttons and buckles, a small silver tag that reads 2nd floor mens toilet room 201 on the back and if found return to clara jackson box 288 or 285 tonopah and recieve a reward, and a 1917 s wheatie, and a token from boise idaho that is in pretty bad shape...and alot of other odds and ends....was hoping to get out to day but it got a little cold over the night...so not sure yet....
hope you enjoy the pic...
lone

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 630
Upvote 0

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Glad your family was able to enjoy a nice day together hunting. What an assortment of treasures. That just looks like it has fun written all over it. Congrats

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds~

hh

OP
OP
LONE GUNMAN

LONE GUNMAN

Mar 12, 2005
DIGGIN' IN NEVADA
JUST GOT BACK IN AND oops....found a 1920 s wheatie and a 1901 indian, and the funny thing is my wife found a chinese coin....not once but twice....found it where we were detecting and lost it then found it again at the grocery store....what kind of luck is that...
LONE
PS WILL POST PICS ASAP...

steve in so az

May 11, 2006
Good haul for the day ! They are the same kind of things we dig in the old RR dumps here in AZ. Steve in so az

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good stuff..enjoy those family hunts!

Nat

T

TreasureTales

Very nice stuff. Would like to see some closeups of the tokens, Chinese coin, etc. Were you at the Tonopah dump?

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Yes can you post some close ups?

Interesting finds there. ;)

Ridley

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LG,

That's a nice assortment of finds...now you know there's more out there. Go gettem! ;D

;) RR

OP
OP
LONE GUNMAN

LONE GUNMAN

Mar 12, 2005
DIGGIN' IN NEVADA
I DO ALOT OF HUNTING AT THE TONOPAH DUMP, AND ALOT OF OTHER SECERET PLACES...LOTS OF LOCAL YARDS AND VACANT LOTS.....I WILL POST SOME MORE PICS AS TIME GOES BY....HAVE SOME REALY NICE STUFF THAT I HAVE DUG AROUND HERE.
AS FAR AS THE TEMP....52 OR SO AND IT IS ALWAYS SUNNY HERE......
HAPPY HUNTING
LGP

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your relic finds and its hard to find good olds dumps.I have no need to see your chinese coin as your american relics time frame fits with the chinese gold mining and migration of late manchu China.Congrats on your finds and i hope you find a rare chinese opium pipe or ginger jar [light green]

tinpan

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
Hay lone..
nice finds mate....We going to have to hook up one day, and have a hunt, as im still a hunt virgin and not found nothing , well only been out once to that ghost town i put on here ,im sure you been there?....did finds some rocks which looks like gold in um but not sure...
again nice stuff mate..
hh karl

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like some great finds, Lone!