Beautiful day in TN

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately not too much to show for it. Hunted a field most of the day in small town that was founded in 1812. Not hardly anthing left of it now, but up until the 1870's it was our county seat. A few penny buttons, tack buckle, bullet and lots of lead. The G2 loves lead and brass but mine has a coin allergy. Ha ha. Gonna post the bullet on the "What is it " forum. Not sure on this one. Also one of the penny buttons is pretty neat. Appears to be silver plated on one side. It has a design that almost looks like a spade but cant really tell. One of the other buttons is super thin and has stars bordering it. The weather was great. A little cooler than it has been and constant breeze. Hated to see the day end. Still looking for the old coins. Gonna get after it again tomorrow afternoon.:icon_thumleft:
K Hatten 001.JPG K Hatten 002.JPG K Hatten 003.JPG K Hatten 005.JPG K Hatten 006.JPG K Hatten 008.JPG K Hatten 009.JPG K Hatten 012.JPG K Hatten 014.JPG K Hatten 016.JPG K Hatten 018.JPG

Upvote 0

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"coin allergy" good one

Not too much to show (as you said), but still some finds and getting out during good weather-all in all a pretty darn good day! : )

attempted recovery

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately not too much to show for it. Hunted a field most of the day in small town that was founded in 1812. Not hardly anthing left of it now, but up until the 1870's it was our county seat. A few penny buttons, tack buckle, bullet and lots of lead. The G2 loves lead and brass but mine has a coin allergy. Ha ha. Gonna post the bullet on the "What is it " forum. Not sure on this one. Also one of the penny buttons is pretty neat. Appears to be silver plated on one side. It has a design that almost looks like a spade but cant really tell. One of the other buttons is super thin and has stars bordering it. The weather was great. A little cooler than it has been and constant breeze. Hated to see the day end. Still looking for the old coins. Gonna get after it again tomorrow afternoon.:icon_thumleft:
View attachment 663001 View attachment 663002 View attachment 663003 View attachment 663004 View attachment 663005 View attachment 663006 View attachment 663007 View attachment 663008 View attachment 663009 View attachment 663010 View attachment 663011

tnguns "beautiful day in tennessee," the same in ole kentuck, it was so beautiful today it almost hurt my eyes, I went to see a dear friend in the hospital today and while i was driving it was so beautiful out that i started daydreaming about the warm spring days of my childhood " seems like many years ago". and ole what a great feeling that was. thank you for reminding me what a beautiful day it was today. And congrats on your wonderful finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread