Beautiful day today...

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
...to go dirt fishin'!! And that's exactly what I did!! Started the day with 'batts, Mayo, and a few other "miscreants" :tongue3: , but found only clad...boooo.... :'( . Headed back into the city to try my luck @ the park spot I've been working. Not much there today. I managed a '57d wheatie, a toy car shell, and plenty of clad in about 3 hrs. Finished off the day @ the park where Pocket Spill has been having some awesome finds, but (as usual), this park hasn't been as kind to me and tonight was no exception. I ended up digging nothing more than the usual clad. Still, it was a nice day to get out and about, and I plan on hitting it hard all day tomorrow :wink: . Todays clad total: $4.23 (10 quarters, 15 dimes, and 23 memorial pennies (21 copper and 2 zinc)). Pics below. Enjoy!! HH all!! :)

Attachments

• Picture 85.jpg
    Picture 85.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture 86.jpg
    Picture 86.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 109

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Hey, thanks for coming out to play! I got two wheaties, a 36 then a 35 about 18 inches apart on my way out yesterday, over along the old ball field. They were both at 7 inches so the I think there's more there, but a tad deep. Mayo doubled his silver count from there also yesterday.

I think I know where I'm spending the weekend!

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Paul, it was great to get out with you again :thumbsup:

I have a feeling you're going to hit it BIG this weekend :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread