Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So met up with Carolina Tom and Smittyman at lunch time.
They caught a flight early this morning and landed in Philadelphia at 10am. I text them a address were to go. By 11am they were swinging. Lol.
I caught up with them by 12pm..
Great guys!!! ( for southern boys) lol.
Not 10min into hunt I get this awsome mid tone deep..
Thats when i pulled the watch out.
Man this this is beautifully if i say so myself. .lol.
Tom almost crapped himself. .
Then we all together hunting this area, and I get a nice deep high tone.
I get Tom to check it with his detector, then I get Smittyman to check it.
Anyway i dig down around 10inchs and the half cent comes out!!!!
I hand it to Smittyman and say what is it?? They dont know, they have never seen one before! !! Lol.
I get it back a wipe it and say OMG!!!
Its a freaking 1803 half cent..
Did not expect that at this place???
Well right after that i pack my detector up and say im out of here.
You boys go find the rest..
There still there..
Hope they find the same??
But im sure glad I got my!!! Lol.
Ps. This is a new spot, I found it just for them;-)
Thanks for looking, and I look forward to seeing what they find. Were meeting up for dinner later.
George

Upvote 14
OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol..
They are some great guys..
I sure did enjoy hunting with them.
We had alot of fun,and laughs..
But I sure am tired.

Yeah I only know Tom but if SM is as nice as CT he's gotta be a great guy too. Don't you dare tell CT I called him a good guy he'll think I'm going soft. And I bet your butt is dragging the dirt. I bet its not easy being a World Famous Treasure guide. Especially if you have to stop and recheck somebody's holes for missed goodies after each hole.

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I only know Tom but if SM is as nice as CT he's gotta be a great guy too. Don't you dare tell CT I called him a good guy he'll think I'm going soft. And I bet your butt is dragging the dirt. I bet its not easy being a World Famous Treasure guide. Especially if you have to stop and recheck somebody's holes for missed goodies after each hole.

Ohh ya World famous!!!!
In my own little world..
And yes SM. Is a first class Gentleman. .

BlackbeardsGhost

Jun 7, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds, and great job to everyone out there on Treasurenet. I've been way too excited by all the posts and after my first attempt have to rethink some of the strategy. If anyone wants to partner up some time, let me know. I'm young and brand new to the hobby but I want to follow in all of your footsteps in finding awesome pieces of history. Also, If anyone has any advice for the philadelphia (apart from AC-i'll be there on June 20), but some more local areas considering the parks are off limits :(. Thanks again for everyone on TreasureNet for inspiring me!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont go rising to much!!!!
You know what us yanks will have to do AGAIN!!!!! LOL.
GEORGE

Hey George .
With places like NY, NJ, MA,& IL,.. and those Gun laws & at least Y'all got Vermont.
The South Has Y'all out gunned, we also have a higher population now but still way more people in the north.
Heck with NYC pop, even with a 7 round mags they have the numbers of 'Disposable Hero's ' to take on 1 or 2 Southern States busy for a long time. lol
but
Let there be Peace Here in the U.S. as we have enough enemies around the world as it is.
Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread