Beautiful Missouri Pieces (Points,Tools,Knife,Spade)

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been doing most of my hunting lately in Missouri. Some in Kansas and going back to Arkansas soon. Here are a few Missouri pieces. The small Turtleback Scraper at bottom left is almost completely translucent and the spade was a gift from my buddy. missouri pieces.jpg Enjoy friends.:hello:

Upvote 0

Bow Only

Jun 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What state did you find those triangle points?

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
What did you do with all the broken points, blades, utilized flakes, scrapers and other lesser quality artifacts you must have found?

Buckleberry

Sep 4, 2010
Hunting at a flea market?
Hey Scotto, you wouldn't believe the artifacts mogi finds, I mean that literally.
Especially the you wouldn't believe part, the guy trips over Dovetails and Clovis just getting the newspaper in and his friends just give him $30,000 artifacts for...reasons.

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
You guy's have some serious insecurity issues. Everything at home ok. You and your cronies can post photo's of artifacts that you have supposedly found and even photo's of your friends finds and they immediately are perfectly legit. I have intentionally posted my own p.f.'s and you guys say repo. That just once again proves to me that You Don't Know nearly as much as you think you do. Let me give you some facts - #1 NONE of you armchair authenticators do it for a living! The reason is that you are not GOOD ENOUGH and DO NOT have the all knowing knowledge that you think you have. C'mon guys - Quit flattering yourselves with pat's on the back and accept reality. #2 Of all the artifact shows across the country - They DO NOT say, O.M.G. We can not have this show today because ALL OF THE EXPERTS from TN are not here. No, really, they could care less about your attendance! #3 Once again, they do not stop their sell or purchase at said shows and yell for one of you SELF PROCLAIMED GURU's ok or approval. Once again, they could care less about your input,approval or attendance. #4 I have received messages and there are posts directly on this page stating that they are sick of you guys trying to bully and demean others. You say i have so and so amount of years, so i am an expert. No you are not. I have the same amount and DO NOT CLAIM to be an expert. You can have a plumber with 10 years experience that is just as knowledgeable,faster and does a better job than one of 35 years. Also, you so called GURU's got burned really bad by a former member on here and you were taking his bull hook,line and sinker. Remember that? HAHA! Other of you said i will never buy artifacts, but then later on made posts about purchases. I have had you guys discount some of my artifacts and then in different lighting think those were pictures from the internet and say yes that is real - AND IT WAS THE EXACT SAME PIECE. I could give 2 flying donkeys if you like my artifacts or not!!!!!!!!!!! And last but not least - I admit that i will purchase an artifact of interest. All High End Collectors Do! It not only will have a C.O.A. but will also be scrutinized by myself and then re-authenticated again by an unbiased source of my choosing. I am The Only One that has shown C.O.A.'s. Go try and sell your best artifact that you have that has a very high dollar amount on it to someone without a C.O.A.! Good luck with that. lastly, If you were in a circumstance with a gun to your head and there is an artifact in front of you. They say, you can have one of your buddy's from TN authenticate this or you can have a Reputable,Knowledgeable,Unbiased,True Authenticator who does it for a living. Who do you choose? This is a FORUM! None of us are authenticators!!! Get over yourself!!!

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Who was the member that burned the guru's? I can't recall anyone burning anyone here.

Mr. Mogi, I would like to issue a challenge to you. Find another well respected Indian artifact website and post similarly in it. I can recommend a very good one to you if you'll accept the challenge, just send me a personal message. The site that I will recommend has a handful of members on this site as well and I will send them personal messages and ask them to be silent on anything you post and they will honor the request, no doubt about it.

The crossover members that I'm referring too have the same screen names on both sites so it would be very easy to tell if they "follow" you on it. For what it's worth, I am not a member of that site but I do drop in from time to time. It is a website that specifically deals with Native American artifacts, nothing more. I consider it to be the best website in North America regarding our hobby, hands down. The members of this site that I will recommend to you are high end collectors, archaeologists, authenticators, academia's and very experienced collectors.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well obviously y'all got some drama goin on I don't know anything about, and don't want a part of, but I would like to know a little more about the top right black piece, maybe what you're calling a spade? Tell me about that one.

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Who was the member that burned the guru's? I can't recall anyone burning anyone here.

Mr. Mogi, I would like to issue a challenge to you. Find another well respected Indian artifact website and post similarly in it. I can recommend a very good one to you if you'll accept the challenge, just send me a personal message. The site that I will recommend has a handful of members on this site as well and I will send them personal messages and ask them to be silent on anything you post and they will honor the request, no doubt about it.

The crossover members that I'm referring too have the same screen names on both sites so it would be very easy to tell if they "follow" you on it. For what it's worth, I am not a member of that site but I do drop in from time to time. It is a website that specifically deals with Native American artifacts, nothing more. I consider it to be the best website in North America regarding our hobby, hands down. The members of this site that I will recommend to you are high end collectors, archaeologists, authenticators, academia's and very experienced collectors.

I have a challenge for you and your buddy's. Even though, i Def Dont' trust any of you. Tell me why, in a personal message that these pieces are not authentic - and you better think Hard and Heavy on this one before you make a complete moron out of yourself.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
"I have a challenge for you and your buddy's. Even though, i Def Dont' trust any of you. Tell me why, in a personal message that these pieces are not authentic - and you better think Hard and Heavy on this one before you make a complete moron out of yourself."

I've not had an opinion on any piece that you've posted, I don't roll that way. However, when I see a sinking ship, I'll do all that I can to help.

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
"I have a challenge for you and your buddy's. Even though, i Def Dont' trust any of you. Tell me why, in a personal message that these pieces are not authentic - and you better think Hard and Heavy on this one before you make a complete moron out of yourself."

I've not had an opinion on any piece that you've posted, I don't roll that way. However, when I see a sinking ship, I'll do all that I can to help.

OHHH YES YOU HAVE!!!Go back and look at all my posts that you have made hateful comments on. That will jog your memory!

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
"OHHH YES YOU HAVE!!!Go back and look at all my posts that you have made hateful comments on. That will jog your memory!"

Click on my profile, then click on "members latest posted threads".....see for yourself. FYI, don't click on members started threads.

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
"OHHH YES YOU HAVE!!!Go back and look at all my posts that you have made hateful comments on. That will jog your memory!"

Click on my profile, then click on "members latest posted threads".....see for yourself. FYI, don't click on members started threads.

You do not tell me to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!! I do what i want! I will repeat myself - I am not looking for your approval, and this just shows me once again that you can not be trusted because - YOU HAVE MADE MANY NASTY POSTS ABOUT ME AND MY ARTIFACTS. LET IT GO and go back to your buddies!

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do not tell me to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!! I do what i want! I will repeat myself - I am not looking for your approval, and this just shows me once again that you can not be trusted because - YOU HAVE MADE MANY NASTY POSTS ABOUT ME AND MY ARTIFACTS. LET IT GO and go back to your buddies!

If you don't like any of us here or our opinions THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??? (See, I can post in all caps too. Make you sound all mad and mean, don't it? lol)

1320, please don't tell him about the site I moderate on. I don't need that over there.

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
If you don't like any of us here or our opinions THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??? (See, I can post in all caps too. Make you sound all mad and mean, don't it? lol)

1320, please don't tell him about the site I moderate on. I don't need that over there.

Funny how you Think being a moderator also makes you know more. It doesn't! If you will look at some of my posts - The moderator for this site hade some great posts about my pieces and you discredited them. You guy's continue to trip on yourselves. That is why 1320 wanted me to try another site of his recomendation. No bias or friends there. Isn't that what you said 1320?

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well obviously y'all got some drama goin on I don't know anything about, and don't want a part of, but I would like to know a little more about the top right black piece, maybe what you're calling a spade? Tell me about that one.

You know its just a rock

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems all of this could have been avoided when you first started posting post after post of ur museum quality artifacts. It would have been weird if nobody questioned them and originally a small request was made to just show who authenticated them which anybody else would have just provided. You would think with you amazing knowledge and all your expert friends you would have surely known these artifacts would be heavily scrutinized and their authenticity questioned.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not that a story can't be fabricated just like an arrowhead, but I believe you got off on the wrong foot with some of the members here when you outta nowhere started posting pictures of world class pieces with nothing more than a, "Such 'n' such artifact. Enjoy!" People love to hear how folks come about the items in their collection, whether bought from an old time collector or found while looking a wash. Something. Anything. I'm not passing judgement on your artifacts Mogi, because I don't know one way or the other. I've only bought 3 artifacts in my life, average pieces that I was either there when it was picked up or found by someone whom I've known for years that didn't even collect. So, I'm the last person to say what's good and what ain't.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Seems all of this could have been avoided when you first started posting post after post of ur museum quality artifacts. It would have been weird if nobody questioned them and originally a small request was made to just show who authenticated them which anybody else would have just provided. You would think with you amazing knowledge and all your expert friends you would have surely known these artifacts would be heavily scrutinized and their authenticity questioned.

He's only here to flame and troll. He hasn't commented on any other member's artifacts or engaged in any conversation with any member that participates in this forum or this entire website. Well, he did pat the guy on the back that posted the "unicorn" pieces but I hardly count that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions