Beekrock Update

jimmyokla

Dec 19, 2004
**************************************************UPDATE*************************************************
this was taken off the associated press website

Malvern, Pa (AP)? ?Local metal detectorist know as "BeekRock" was found today knee deep in gold coins in his neighbors
fallout shelter by relatives that have not seen him in a week. Beekrock was noted as being delusional mumbling something
about "its got to be here, its got to be here". Meanwhile his buddies on a well known message forum are taking all kinds
of bets on his outcome.When we asked Beekrock if he was going to come home soon or update his friends his
comments were "who needs friends when you have the gold!"

OP
OP
jimmyokla

jimmyokla

Dec 19, 2004
The above post was a joke yall just to give everyone a smile :) No harm was intended by that post.We wish beekrock well and good luck buddy!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D yep, PROBABLY WHAT'S GOIN' ON? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
jimmyokla said:
The above post was a joke yall just to give everyone a smile :) No harm was intended by that post.We wish beekrock well and good luck buddy!

Just to update you all, Beekrock was traveling in December and I was able to get on his neighbor's property. I spent a week looking before I found the main cache under the threshold stone by the front door. Nothing but dead mice under the freezers...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread