🥇 BANNER Been a long time, but finally got a good find, one off my bucket list.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
princesscu.JPG Sorry but I haven't been around too much this last year, I get out when I can as my husband is very sick, but I thought I would share my latest find, one thing I finally got and is now off my bucket list. Found in dry sand, replinished in compacted shells. here she is, my platinum princess cut diamond ring. shes been buried a long time and I love it.. going to have it appraised as well.. enjoy and HH

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on making Banner BB....

Urgos

Oct 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000 DD11"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations!!!

Very well done!!! I havent found anything of value, but now that I see this I am going to go for gold!

unfound

Apr 15, 2014
Western Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350,
BH Tracker IV,
Garret Pro Pointer,
Lesche Sampson Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Banner all day long !!! Not too many rings found of that caliber. That's got to be the greatest feeling finding something of that worth. Maybe it has a band for a brother out there for you next.

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw you moonlighting in detect America Fb :p

powered by pull tabs

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,
You came back in style!!! That is an OUTSTANGING find. A big CONGRATS on your well deserved banner. :notworthy:
Great to see another post from you.
Best wishes,
MM

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering what your going to do with it?? Give it to the wifey?.. Sell it and take a trip down south to do some more treasure hunting?? Whatever you do, make sure you give a little back to someone or somewhere and you'll keep your good luck running!
Irishgoldhound, I am the wife lol and this fits me like a glove, times been hard here but for the moment I am going to enjoy wearing it. I love it.

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very well done!!! I havent found anything of value, but now that I see this I am going to go for gold!
best thing I can tell ya ,is this, never give up, go out with the attitude of having fun, no matter what you find, even if its clad and junk, your out there doing what you love to do. and think outside of the box sometimes, I never hunt the high dry, that day, something told me go up in the dry.. I listened and bam there it was.. wasnt a easy find, as it was compacted and had to kick my scooper several times to get it out, normally I would of given up, but this time I had to see what it was.. so keep on digging and love what you do. you just never know what will happen. HH and enjoy.

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
CONGRATS! on making the BANNER! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

I never had any doubts!

A beautiful ring for certain!

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice ring!

have it professionally polished and keep it = my advice.

I am gonna have it professionally polished, but the fellow that does all the work and repairs is off on tues. they dont send it out, they do it right there.

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to thank everyone for their very nice comments and voting banner find for me, never in my mind did I ever think that would happen to me, so thank you all so very much. The only thing I can say from my own personal experiences is this, I used to get mad at myself for not finding anythng or just clad or just junk, then I said to myself, what the heck are you doing rae, so I changed my attitude, I had a conversation with myself saying, look girl, your out on the beach, this is your special me time, enjoy it, see if you see any dolphins out there,(I love seeing pods of em) watch the waves, watch the cute little kids having a blast, no matter what you find be thankful that your there in the fresh air, so basically what I am trying to say is ENJOY yourself, have fun and keep on digging and always keep a positive attitude no matter and never give up. Thank you all so very much.

Acquisitor

Jan 6, 2011
I am gonna have it professionally polished, but the fellow that does all the work and repairs is off on tues. they dont send it out, they do it right there.

ok I suggest polishing and rhodium plating for it (if its platinum then rhodium plating is an option but not a necessity).

also my advice is to keep it, unless you need the money.. you wont get $6k for it, and one carat princess cut diamond is a rare thing.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the Beautiful Ring.
That,s one most everybody dreams about.

This makes me want to hit some parks & dig all pull tab signals .(but way too hot)
I also wish there was a Ocean Beach Close By.

Just Awesome
Davers

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a killer ring. Wow, she is a beauty!!

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting