Been a slow week but...

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pulled a small handful of silver this week but more importantly I got BofA to order a box of halves for me and I don't even have an account! I have bought CWR from this branch forever and the tellers are always really nice so I tried for a box and scored! She asked if I had an account and I said no but I wanted to open one and she didn't press the issue. I will hold up my end of the deal.

I am pretty sure they are using Loomis so I will have 2 Brinks and 1 Loomis each week. If it goes well I will up the Loomis order to 2. Hopefully I will see some more silver.

Picking up two boxes tomorrow.

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pulled a small handful of silver this week but more importantly I got BofA to order a box of halves for me and I don't even have an account! I have bought CWR from this branch forever and the tellers are always really nice so I tried for a box and scored! She asked if I had an account and I said no but I wanted to open one and she didn't press the issue. I will hold up my end of the deal.

I am pretty sure they are using Loomis so I will have 2 Brinks and 1 Loomis each week. If it goes well I will up the Loomis order to 2. Hopefully I will see some more silver.

Picking up two boxes tomorrow.

Sweet :headbang: Find those keppers.... HH

OP
OP
Local_coins

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They forgot my order this week. Guess I need to find some dime boxes quick!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread