Been gone awhile but in search of

JimmyT

Jan 13, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Been gone awhile I think the heat told me to stay home. ;D Starting to finish up all the work I wanted to get done around here this year and back to detecting. But first I'm looking for a 1957 Ford Skyliner in almost perfect shape. If anyone knows where one is or has one for sale drop me a line. Now that the flood destroyed everything in the two back rooms of the garage there is room to park one now. Didn't know I had so much stuff stacked around and just collecting dust.

Later Jimmy T

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Glad to see ya back, I don't know of any Skyliners in Great Condition locally, but I don't know if you have ever been to the Somernites Cruise down in Somerset Ky, but it might be worth the ride. They always have alot of cars that are for sale at the cruise and they usually have around 800 to 1000 cars there.

Good Luck on your Hunt,

Nova Treasure

OP
OP
JimmyT

JimmyT

Jan 13, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Nova might get to Somerset before the year is over. Have been thinking about it for a couple of years but things keep getting in the way. Drove to Dalton,Ga. yesterday to look at one man the pictures were exactly what I wanted but in person won't have taken it for half price.

Later Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions