Been out of the loop

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Upvote 0

craigpcdmc

Feb 3, 2010
Ha Ha Scranton PA, maybe Micheal from the office is CRHing. Halves for me have gotten to be any wear from 1-2 to 20. Still many NIFC's

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Pennstar is where I saw the guy carrying out a couple boxes, and they said they order for someone often. There is also another bank in old forge I was going to but I havnt been in awhile

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scranton? Nice! I'm actually from the Hazleton Area, and have only hit a few banks up your way, nothing major.

GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had 12 skunk boxes in a row but...

the finds have been improving very much over the last several boxes so I will be moving up to 2k a week starting next week.

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I'm from the Tunkannock area. I get my boxes from the P&G Credit Union. I have been seeing the coins with the pizza label and a lot of marked coins too. Silver has been light for the last 3 months here. I did hear someone from Moosic dumped coins in the area a while ago.
Are you having any luck?? :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
I hadnt done well at the Pennstar so I stopped hunting for about a year. Every box I got from them was skunks but now im thinking of giving them another try starting next week. I may also start with that other bank that I was doing well at, but they may make me open an account there now.

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
How about the big Penn Star on WB Blvd???? I was thinking about trying there for a while now. I also thought about some of the older banks in the Pittston area. I only have a couple accounts but I may start a few more to spread out a little. Maybe I can find an area that will produce more.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Wow, A lot of PA hunters here. That would explain why I did not do too well when I went up that way.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
I got lucky in the beginning with a bank that had a ton of hand rolls in the vault that got me hooked, that one was in Old forge and they had them for a long time! I havnt been to that pennstar the one I go to is in Taylor. I am going to start hitting all the banks soon again(hopefully in the next two weeks) and I will see how I do at each. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread