Been wanting to get one of these.

Man that is great. You know I have seen a few bobcats in the wild, but never got a pic. They always walk off a ways, stop, and turn around like that one. I'm convinced they believe they are invisible.

Been six months since I ruptured my Achilles tendon,walking around more so I took a ride down the meadows and walked back to the beaver dam,I got a movement out of the corner of my eye running across that downed tree this side of the dam and froze slowly bringing my camera up as I looked for what the movement was,there it was looking me right in the eye.

View attachment 2015692

View attachment 2015693

I am so glad to be getting out more,friday will be 71,good day to go fishing.

GOD Bless America ONCE again

Chris
Great Pin Sharp picture!
Love it. 🙂

I can't seem to find the bobcat in the first pic....:dontknow:

Did you take the pic of the cat on a different day?

As for Bobcat's, they are tough little kitties. Over the years of trapping
and calling predators I've had opportunity to be up-close and personal with a couple hundred of them. (Today I wouldn't harm one unless it had
me cornered, with evil intent).

I can't seem to find the bobcat in the first pic....:dontknow:

Did you take the pic of the cat on a different day?

As for Bobcat's, they are tough little kitties. Over the years of trapping
and calling predators I've had opportunity to be up-close and personal with a couple hundred of them. (Today I wouldn't harm one unless it had
me cornered, with evil intent.
The closest log in that pic was the one I saw something run across before I got A pic of it.

Last edited:
Beautiful picture of the cats
I’ve been told that the conservation dept. over here traps and places these cats in places to better have a handle on things
Some time ago the crows started making loud loud calls in the yard as they had their eyes on a big cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back